More racist claims from the left

You really don't think it's right to "hang" other Americans of any color just because they're on different sides of a debate.

I remember you being wildly upset about a Palin effigy hanging as a Halloween prank. This is MUCH worst! This is threatening our elected officials in office with violence.

This stuff really shows the lengths of lunacy that these tea bagger groups go to when they know they are losing and just want to delay, delay, delay needed Health Insurance Reform that the American people really want badly.

So hanging a dummy is not just inappropriate discourse? It is now the "lengths of lunacy"?

It has really been wonderful to see all the dems on tv complaining about the rudeness they have experienced when for the last 8 years rudeness to the point of shutting down speech has become a mainstay of the left.

Werbung:
You remember wrong,

I was wildly pist off at the double standards. I am still wildly pist off at the double standards between the left and the right.

I like that world wildly

say that about me more often :)

your statements are often wildly different then the facts :)

( that was meant as a joke, not attacking anything specific there lol)

You remember wrong,

I was wildly pist off at the double standards. I am still wildly pist off at the double standards between the left and the right.

I like that world wildly

say that about me more often :)

Well then Pan;)... you weren't upset about the Palin Halloween thing? You thought that was OK. Because you seemed to make a big deal out of it at the time.

So if I'm reading you right you now thing lynching in effigy is an OK thing now?

I'm against it...

So hanging a dummy is not just inappropriate discourse? It is now the "lengths of lunacy"?

It has really been wonderful to see all the dems on tv complaining about the rudeness they have experienced when for the last 8 years rudeness to the point of shutting down speech has become a mainstay of the left.

That would be funny... if it weren't so tragic what Bush/Cheney did to our country.

The lion's share or the Bush effigy stuff was international and overseas where his administration was hated by the people.

I see this in the Lunatic Right a lot now. Women's clinic bombers, doctor killers, Holocaust Museum murderers. The Lunatic Right groups stir the cauldron of hate and for political gain ramp up the rhetoric to ridiculous perportions...

and then when the most nutbag of the group that wants to be that groups hero kills a bunch of people, the true cowardliness of the leaders comes out with their disclaimer...

well we didn't make him do it.

Shame be on anyone who thinks this way.

You can't be expected to be popular... when you seek out the authority to crush children's testicles if need be. To a sane person that actually might be a burn him in effigy offense.

Well then Pan;)... you weren't upset about the Palin Halloween thing? You thought that was OK. Because you seemed to make a big deal out of it at the time.

So if I'm reading you right you now thing lynching in effigy is an OK thing now?

I'm against it...

I was upset because during that same time someone hung a cut out of obama hanging in a tree here in my state and it got nation wide coverage as something horrible and the left crapped their pants over it, while laughing at the Sarah Palin one happening in another state. In one breath saying hers was a non issue and the obama one was FBI worthy.

That is just flat stupid!

Werbung:
Back