Most beautiful First Lady since Jackie Kennedy

top gun

Folks if you haven't seen the pics of last night's State Dinner I had to bring 'em to ya.

Now I know Michelle Obama has dressed up before and looked great but last night... last night... she was simply a vision of beauty and grace.

We should all be proud. America made a GREAT impression last night!

Sorry the video quality isn't better... but still... enjoy...

Werbung:
Folks if you haven't seen the pics of last night's State Dinner I had to bring 'em to ya.

Now I know Michelle Obama has dressed up before and looked great but last night... last night... she was simply a vision of beauty and grace.

We should all be proud. America made a GREAT impression last night!

Sorry the video quality isn't better... but still... enjoy...

I dont think its nice to say and or admit how frakin butt ugly she is but when you call her "The Most beautiful First Lady since Jackie Kennedy" How could
I ignore that.

You my friend have really drank the kool aid and it must have had a double tap of poison :(

I dont think its nice to say and or admit how frakin butt ugly she is but when you call her "The Most beautiful First Lady since Jackie Kennedy" How could
I ignore that.

You my friend have really drank the kool aid and it must have had a double tap of poison :(

That is just sooooo sad Pan.

You are so bitter because America rebutted your dead bang busted LYING & TORTURE CLUB that you now even call a beautiful woman in an elegant gorgeous dress terrible names.

What a shame for you. The good thing is this type of attack ALWAYS backfires.

People have eyes... they see the grace & beauty. And they are proud of how that represents America on the international stage.

Good on ya Mr. President & our First Lady... good on ya!

You are so bitter because America rebutted your dead bang busted LYING & TORTURE CLUB that you now even call a beautiful woman in an elegant gorgeous dress terrible names.

Lol. This woman is as FUG as anything with a jutting jaw could be. The dress is beautiful.

Of course, I believe that Top Gun would feed his kids Obama's "remains" for dinner, he's so in love with the guy. Sheeple.

Lol. This woman is as FUG as anything with a jutting jaw could be. The dress is beautiful.

Of course, I believe that Top Gun would feed his kids Obama's "remains" for dinner, he's so in love with the guy. Sheeple.

When someone looks good they look good.

Our First Lady looked dazzling and that's not just me talking... that's the whole entire fashion world. As far as eating the Obama's:confused: it's you Palin droids that are into the canalization not us... LOL!:D

Michelle Obama goes glam for state dinner (with a dress by little-known designer Naeem Khan)
Jennifer Romolini
Nov 24, 2009

Looking glamorous in an elegant strapless gown by Indian-American designer Naeem Khan, Michelle Obama welcomed Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and his wife Mrs. Gursharan Kaur to the White House Tuesday night and ushered in the Obama administration's first official state dinner.

Though she's become known for her (sometimes controversial) high-fashion risk-taking, tonight Mrs.Obama chose a dress with a classic floor-length cut in a subdued gold fabric and paired it with a light shawl. Her makeup was kept to a minimum and her hair done in a dignified updo. The entire ensemble seemed traditionally feminine and sophisticated, reminiscent of the first lady's more conservative predecessors.

But there were a few Michelle-style flourishes, including a pair of elaborate chandelier earrings and a stack of glittering gold-and-diamond bangles piled high on her left arm. Her choice of Khan as designer is also characteristic of this first lady, who often favors little-known artisans over big names. Khan has been on the fashion scene since 2003, and has outfitted youthful celebrities such as Beyoncé, Carrie Underwood, and Jennifer Lopez. He has also dressed dignitaries like Queen Noor and designed the costumes for the 2006 movie "Dreamgirls."

Tonight's look may mark a sartorial departure for Mrs. Obama, a shift into more sophisticated, luxurious, and regal attire, rather than the playful, accessible, less-polished clothing she's worn thus far.

It will also mean a big shift in popularity and business for Naeem Khan, who--like the first lady's favorite designer before him, Jason Wu--is more than likely about to become one of the most-searched and sought-after names in the business.

I ignore that.

I think it would be wrong of me to make a thread to talk about how damn ugly this woman is, after all no one can help what they look like and looks are not everything exc. and so on...

But its hard to not reply to a thread like this.

I think your thread title and post is as much of an insult as anyting I said.

I would not be talking about her looks if you were not.

But since you are, she is far far far far far far more comparable to

Hillary Clinton
Janet Reno
Madeleine Albright
& oprah winfrey

images

images

images

images

With enough make up, air brushing exc, you can make anyone look good.

Its ok to like her without trying to build her looks up to someone like Jackie. I bet in Jackies life time she never had a picture air brushed and she never needed pounds of make up and I dont think for the millions of pictures she has had taken you can find even one to rank as low as the above.

I think it would be wrong of me to make a thread to talk about how damn ugly this woman is, after all no one can help what they look like and looks are not everything exc. and so on...

But its hard to not reply to a thread like this.

I think your thread title and post is as much of an insult as anyting I said.

I would not be talking about her looks if you were not.

But since you are, she is far far far far far far more comparable to

Hillary Clinton
Janet Reno
Madeleine Albright
& oprah winfrey

It's a shame that you are too void of reason to understand that everyone takes a bad picture now and then especially when they aren't posing for it.

I've been with a lot of women that most anybody would say were pretty darn hot that didn't roll out of bed nearly as beautiful. That's just the way real life is.

But did you seriously stoop to the despicable level of posting an old school picture!:eek: You do know almost everyone can look back at less than flattering old school pictures... I'd love to see ALL of yours for comparison purposes. I'm sure you have some doozies... I do.

The fact is when made up our First Lady is a very good looking and elegant woman. Now she is African American and I understand various people pick & choose beauty by a racial preference.

But there is no doubt our First Lady is very good looking when compared to other First Ladies. I'd still have to say the best since Jackie Kennedy. And let's not forget beauty also has a lot to do with how one looks overall, the shape they are in and how they carry themselves.

Here's another look at another recent event... STUNNING!

It's a shame that you are too void of reason to understand that everyone takes a bad picture now and then especially when they aren't posing for it.

I've been with a lot of women that most anybody would say were pretty darn hot that didn't roll out of bed nearly as beautiful. That's just the way real life is.

But did you seriously stoop to the despicable level of posting an old school picture!:eek: You do know almost everyone can look back at less than flattering old school pictures... I'd love to see ALL of yours for comparison purposes. I'm sure you have some doozies... I do.

The fact is when made up our First Lady is a very good looking and elegant woman. Now she is African American and I understand various people pick & choose beauty by a racial preference.

But there is no doubt our First Lady is very good looking when compared to other First Ladies. I'd still have to say the best since Jackie Kennedy. And let's not forget beauty also has a lot to do with how one looks overall, the shape they are in and how they carry themselves.

Here's another look at another recent event... STUNNING!

Its not that she takes a bad picture now and then its that her photos are air brushed after pounds of make up to get her to look good.

No one is making a thread about me comparing me to Jackie Kennedy and if they were I would be the first to speak up and say they are wrong.

I will agree she is better looking than lady bird johnson

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...quest.org/TQ0312172/lady%20bird%20johnson.jpg

Probaby equal to Patricia Nixon
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...out.com/d/womenshistory/1/0/3/J/pat_nixon.jpg

probably a bit less attractive than Betty Ford
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...at.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/betty_ford.jpg

a little less attractive than rosalynn carter
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...ies.org/biographies/images/RosalynnCarter.jpg

Now I never liked the woman personally but compare them at the same ages and Nancy Reagan is far more attractive though I can't say much for her personality

Nancy Reagan
CPH-reagan-NR.arrive1966_a1_400.jpg

Apparently michelle obama is the ugliest First Lady since that tramp and secret commie Elenor Roosevelt. I am glad I read all the posts :)

She is a very attractive woman, I I think most that would disagree would do so because she is Obama's wife only, that or a dislike of black woman. Though most beautiful since Jakie O? That's not saying a lot you know, I mean Clinton would be 2nd and I hate her and not anything that attractive realy ( not ugly but not much as well)

She is a very attractive woman, I I think most that would disagree would do so because she is Obama's wife only, that or a dislike of black woman. Though most beautiful since Jakie O? That's not saying a lot you know, I mean Clinton would be 2nd and I hate her and not anything that attractive realy ( not ugly but not much as well)

There are a ton of very pretty black women

Diana Ross
Whitney Huston (off drugs)
Vanessa Williams
Leslie Ugams (spelling)
Halle Barry
The mother and oldest daughter from Cosby show
and the list could go on.

I dont think michelle obama fits in with any of them. I dont understand why people who like obama has to make out that michelle is something special to look at. If she had buck teeth and a shaved head it would not make her less a person but its just dumb to pretend she is something she isnt.

Top Gun Said: But did you seriously stoop to the despicable level of posting an old school picture!:eek: You do know almost everyone can look back at less than flattering old school pictures... I'd love to see ALL of yours for comparison purposes. I'm sure you have some doozies... I do.

Oh, how amazing that the "TRUTH FACTOR" raises like fecal matter in the toilet bowl when the underlying racist reasoning finally is laid bare in the bright light!!!

The poster on this tread that holds the pathetic opinion that our current first lady is air brushed to look attractive {and goes above & beyond to find the photo's that substantiate her limited/restrictive/racists views} has set the standard by which her finite 'FEELINGS' about SARAH PALIN is explained in its simplisticness: If they ain't purrty enough for her tastes then they just ain't **** in her book...disregard the intelligence, disregard the grace and position that they hold;)
Pandora will just disregard the way in which they conduct themselves, disregard the morale code by which they have LIVED THEIR LIFES TODATE {just toss all that out} the rational thought processes, because this one poster 'FEELS' THAT THIS BLACK WOMAN DOESN'T MEASURE UP TO HER IDEALS OF WHAT IS WORTHY OF BEAUTY!!!

Oh, my, my, my her standard for the basic reasoning is low...so horribly low for the BLACK AMERICAN...but oh, so wonderfully high for that white supremest, NRA card carrying member, soccer mom mentality, that can't function within a set parameter of good common sense and grace!!! GOOD GRIEF...RED NECKS COME IN ALL GENDERS:mad:

Werbung:

Oh, how amazing that the "TRUTH FACTOR" raises like fecal matter in the toilet bowl when the underlying racist reasoning finally is laid bare in the bright light!!!

The poster on this tread that holds the pathetic opinion that our current first lady is air brushed to look attractive {and goes above & beyond to find the photo's that substantiate her limited/restrictive/racists views} has set the standard by which her finite 'FEELINGS' about SARAH PALIN is explained in its simplisticness: If they ain't purrty enough for her tastes then they just ain't **** in her book...disregard the intelligence, disregard the grace and position that they hold;)
Pandora will just disregard the way in which they conduct themselves, disregard the morale code by which they have LIVED THEIR LIFES TODATE {just toss all that out} the rational thought processes, because this one poster 'FEELS' THAT THIS BLACK WOMAN DOESN'T MEASURE UP TO HER IDEALS OF WHAT IS WORTHY OF BEAUTY!!!

Oh, my, my, my her standard for the basic reasoning is low...so horribly low for the BLACK AMERICAN...but oh, so wonderfully high for that white supremest, NRA card carrying member, soccer mom mentality, that can't function within a set parameter of good common sense and grace!!! GOOD GRIEF...RED NECKS COME IN ALL GENDERS:mad:

Three references to calling me a racist because I dont think michelle obama compares to Jackie Kennedy.

You constantly claim others selectivly read the post but you dont mind selectivy reading other peoples posts. I named a number of very pretty black women.

Just like you typically always do, you resort to personal attacks. I see nothing is new or different with you.

Her looks should not matter no matter how unattractive she is. I am not the one who brought up her looks. I just replied to the silly post about her looks.

Back