Move on is ready to slam the republicans hard

Pandora

I get moveon emails because I believe in keeping my enemies close. I got this really cute one. They are “Fed up with the absurd direction this campaign has taken” and feel that they can "help" I hope they throw more mud than two hookers in a mud wrestling contest. The title of the email is “New plan to boost Obama.” I love it.

The more mud they sling the lower they go in the polls. THROW THAT MUD OBAMABOTS! Throw it throw it throw it!!

Dear MoveOn member,
Angry at John McCain and Sarah Palin? Frustrated with the media? Fed up with the absurd direction this campaign has taken? Don't sit and stew. Use that energy to put Obama over the top!

On Sunday, September 21st, we're organizing hundreds of "MoveOn for Obama" calling parties nationwide. We'll reach out to every MoveOn member in every swing state to help them sign up to volunteer for Obama. If we can mobilize tens of thousands of volunteers for Obama in key states, we'll help push Barack over the top in November.

Plus, next week is MoveOn's 10th birthday, so we'll celebrate with cake and ice cream after we're done calling!

MoveOn members in your area will be eager to help, but they need somewhere to gather. Can you sign up to host a "MoveOn for Obama" party?

http://pol.moveon.org/event/events/create.html?action_id=136&id=13828-9880755-bVwrClx&t=4

Have you seen the polls? Now's the time we all need to jump into this campaign. If you host a party, you'll enable Obama supporters in your neighborhood to make hundreds of calls into swing states. That simple act—opening up your living room for an afternoon—will result in dozens more volunteers for Obama's powerful grassroots campaign in critical states like Ohio, Florida and Michigan!

And hosting a calling party couldn't be easier. All you'll need is access to a printer before the event and space where folks can comfortably make calls from their cell phones. We'll email MoveOn members near you to help build a crowd, and ask them to bring ice cream and cake to make it more fun for everybody.

In less than 8 weeks, America will choose the next president of the United States. 8 weeks! We all need to work hard now to make sure that's Barack Obama. Please sign up to host a party today:

http://pol.moveon.org/event/events/create.html?action_id=136&id=13828-9880755-bVwrClx&t=5

Thanks for all you do.

–Adam, Patrick S., Ray, Lenore and the rest of the team

Want to support our work? We're entirely funded by our 3.5 million members—no corporate contributions, no big checks from CEOs. And our tiny staff ensures that small contributions go a long way. Chip in here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PAID FOR BY MOVEON.ORG POLITICAL ACTION, http://pol.moveon.org/. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. This email was sent to Crystal on September 13, 2008. To change your email address or update your contact info, click here. To remove yourself from this list, click here.

Werbung:
So what is wrong with political mobilization? Just because you dont agree with the policies involved does not mean that the various PACs on either side should not have the opportunity to pursue thier goals?

I doubt you would see the same outrage over the various pro-life and Christian groups out there.

So what is wrong with political mobilization? Just because you dont agree with the policies involved does not mean that the various PACs on either side should not have the opportunity to pursue thier goals?

I doubt you would see the same outrage over the various pro-life and Christian groups out there.

You did not understand the point of my post. I am happy about it. I want them to attack Sarah Palin with every thing they got. I feel bad for Sarah and her family but its what we need. The more attacks the better.

They are known for very low smears, lies and that sort of stuff, nothing is wrong with them other than that.. You know its going to get bad because the messiah himself told them he was releasing them to do what ever they wanted, and he himself was taking the gloves off.

In 2004 when the 527's came out against John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) about his "real" war record. What they said was fact, though they did say it in a rude way. The liberals about crapped their pants they were so mad about it.

If move on comes out with truth I am ok with it personally. I am not the one who said I was a different kind of politician or that I wanted to change the way politics was run In America. Those were not my exact words.. And I am not one of the fools following such a person who said that. So to me it matters not.

I will be glad though because I want the 527's on the right to start talking about rev Wright and the weather underground and what a community organizer really does, and that opening can not happen till first the left throws mud first. Preferably at your Gov. The more mud the better.

There are lots of people who have forgotten about primary stuff. A large amount of the population doesn’t even start paying attention till now, and those that did know have forgotten. We need GOD DAMN AMERICA on TV ads through out the country daily!

I want them to attack Sarah Palin with every thing they got...
We Can Do It!!!
palin-11.jpg

... We need GOD DAMN AMERICA on TV ads through out the country daily!
Yes We Can!!!
Obama_Poster_Wright_Damn.gif

In other news:

Obama wins coveted CPUSA endorsement

Werbung:
Those are so cute, I really like the palin one but It made me feel bad for Hillary supporters when I saw it. that one was used for Hillary, but I do like it.

Oh isnt it lovely how the communist party likes Obama

I tell you, if there is a maggot group anyplace on this planet they will find a way to adore Obama. If we could interview satan I bet he would give an
endorsement

Back