Mr Mike has arrived!

Mr Mike

You can start having fun now. Always the consummate iconoclast, I am an independent thinker and moderate level head. You'll get the straight poop from Mr Mike, the cunning linguist and master debater. I don't mean to toot my own horn (sexual pun deleted), the guitar is my interest of choice anyway. I am a poet/writer/philosopher/musician, who knows the rules of grammar, syntax, spelling and punctuation....but I reserve the right to break them, suspend them, and otherwise batter them about the head and ears.

I'll try to post when time permits, do especially check out my upcoming posts on the religion thread where I do intend to lay out the answers tio life, the universe and Everything. (Spoiler alert: it has to do with the number 42).

I like you already, and haven't even had a chance to read the posts here yet.

My politics are anti-corporate, anti predatory capitalism, pro-Earth, pro-Love, anti-abuse-of-power, pro-consensus, anti-Mammon, and pro-Utopian. I don't wear rose-colored bifocals, I know what's what....and I concentrate on the potential within all of us.

Stick with me and I'll lay out the path to personal Transcendence.
(Man, how can I follow that line?)

Good Gawd, it's 4:34am here, I've got to get some sleep so I can get up and do it all over again.

PEACE!
//00\\

Werbung:
Comrade Mike,
I am so glad you finally got here! Many of us have been waiting and didn't even know it yet. I await clarification. Meanwhile, are you the one? I was trying to write a song about you, but the voice kept blocking my attempts with "Mr. Tambourine Man" and then I knew I couldn't say it as well as Dylan. Is he the one, too? Transcend us as soon as you get some sleep, you groggy avatar you!
JtheR

Back