Mr Obama please ask for Help

Here some Obama CHANGE! buried in the news Today.

NEW YORK (AP) -- Qantas Airways Ltd. said Friday it has canceled orders for some Boeing 787s and delayed delivery of others as the recession slows air travel and tight credit hampers purchases of new aircraft.

Like other airlines, Qantas is struggling to fill seats and said two months ago that it was renegotiating the delivery of 787s, originally ordered in 2005.

It's called Change!.

You can't spend it but it hurts.

By the way Quantas, it's not a recession, it's much worse.

also in news today, I went to get dinner and they forgot my drink....Why Obama Why!

Werbung:
New York City home prices predicted to drop 40% in next couple of years.
So far they have only dropped 20% under Obama.
But he ain't done destroying the real estate market yet.
He's slow but he's bad.

This is the kind of change only Obama can bring.
It hurts and you can't ever spend it but it's change.

I thought it was Barack Obama who had declared Limbaugh the head of the Republican Party.

In fact, I remember getting a good laugh out of that declaration.

I think that was well established before anyone in the administration ever was asked and commented about it.

Pretty much as it is now the Republicant Party leadership is Druggie Limbaugh with a senior adviser Darth Cheney and of course the all hat no cattle pretty face of Caribou Barbie.

Seems like every one else that some said were to be rising stars in the Party like Jindal, Ensign, Vitter or Sanford...

either makes some response to a Presidential address and they come off sounding like the robot in the old TV show Lost in Space... or they develop into having let's say "very personal" Family Values problems.:)

The White House left open the possibility Sunday that President Barack Obama might pay for his health care overhaul by taxing employer-provided health insurance even though he had campaigned on not raising taxes on middle-class families.

Might? It will happen for sure.
As taxes increase, jobs will disappear ever more so.

This loss of jobs is Obama's CHANGE!
You can't spend it, but it hurts.

By the way, massive layoffs are coming under Obama.
His stimulus spending has failed miserably.
He delivers nice speeches, but no jobs.
Jobs are disappearing faster now under Obama.

So less working stiffs will have to pay more to
provide the heath benes for the unemployed.

Now do you understand the pain of CHANGE?

By the way, massive layoffs are coming under Obama.
His stimulus spending has failed miserably.
He delivers nice speeches, but no jobs.
Jobs are disappearing faster now under Obama.

So less working stiffs will have to pay more to
provide the heath benes for the unemployed.

Now do you understand the pain of CHANGE?

How many times need we ALL AGREE that THE BUSH RESCESSION... worst economic downturn since the GREAT DEPRESSION that was dropped in President Obama's lap was a terrible ongoing economic time bomb.

Thank God we got rid of the cast of joker Republicants that started this mess and now we can expect our economy to be moving forward again by the last quarter of this year or for certain in 2010(MITT ROMNEY'S WORDS ON MEET THE PRESS TODAY... not mine):)

How many times need we ALL AGREE that THE BUSH RESCESSION... worst economic downturn since the GREAT DEPRESSION that was dropped in President Obama's lap was a terrible ongoing economic time bomb.

Thank God we got rid of the cast of joker Republicants that started this mess and now we can expect our economy to be moving forward again by the last quarter of this year or for certain in 2010(MITT ROMNEY'S WORDS ON MEET THE PRESS TODAY... not mine):)

Mitt Romney said Thank God we got rid of the cast of joker Republicants?

I really doubt that.

We're going to get the economy moving again by carrying on the same economic policy that the Bushistas did, i.e., deficit spending and bailing out failing companies?

I really doubt that, too.

Mitt Romney said Thank God we got rid of the cast of joker Republicants?

I really doubt that.

We're going to get the economy moving again by carrying on the same economic policy that the Bushistas did, i.e., deficit spending and bailing out failing companies?

I really doubt that, too.

The biege part my friend... he said the beige part. That's why there was a beige part.:)

we can expect our economy to be moving forward again by the last quarter of this year or for certain in 2010(MITT ROMNEY'S WORDS ON MEET THE PRESS TODAY... not mine)

LOL.

GW Bush got us into this mess. That is why McCain lost. Can you people wake up and start trying to help us solve the problem, instead of whining about why we quit doing it your way?

You are wrong. It was Clinton. Even though I am Canadian, I know this to be fact. YOu see, Clinton called for more deregulation of the US economy. It was he who forced the banks to loan money to people to purchase homes, KNOWING they could not handle such loans. It was Clinton who granted China 'preferred-nation' trading status, something the Chinese had been begging for. Remember, they bankrolled his election campaign. The result of granting China such a status? Wholesale movement of factories out of the USA and into China, thus robbing your country of jobs. Under Clinton, companies shut down and relocated overseas. Jobs were outsourced. Ah yes, the wonderful Democrats who don't give a **** about jobs, only about retaining power. The downfall of the USA may be placed squarely at the feet of Clinton, and his Democrats.

Let me see, Wall Street ****ed up, and you are blaming Bush? WTF? It was your own deregulated economy that led you to where you are today. Your banks were wiped out. Financial institutions were destroyed. Odd that Canada did not suffer a single casualty in our financial sector. Not a one. Our banks are now considered the best in the world. Why? Simple. REGULATION, a clearly FASCIST principle in a capitalist society.

The biege part my friend... he said the beige part. That's why there was a beige part.:)

we can expect our economy to be moving forward again by the last quarter of this year or for certain in 2010(MITT ROMNEY'S WORDS ON MEET THE PRESS TODAY... not mine)

Oh. I didn't realize that Romney spoke only in beige.:D

He said that we can expect the economy to be moving forward again in the last quarter of this year or for certain in 2010.

I can respect that. In fact, I think Romney probably knows more about economic recovery than most people would.

Were we to have analyzed who would have been the best POTUS of all of the available choices before the primaries, Romney would have been the clear choice, but then, that's water under the bridge now.

That ship has sailed, to use yet another cliche.

Now, just where did Romney say that the economy would get moving again as a result of the Bush/Obama economic policies of deficit spending and bailing out failing corporations?

I agree, ask Bush how to watch the auto industry, banks, and houseing all fall apart on his watch....

it good to learn from others F ups...
....Including avoiding another Bush-Style QUAGMIRE!!!

"Obama has not tipped his hand, though talk of seeking a new strategy suggests he is not yet ready to embrace such a sizable troop increase. McCain has emerged as the most visible advocate for more troops, just as he was when then-President George W. Bush was considering a troop "surge" in Iraq almost three years ago.

That history colors the current debate and the current Obama-McCain relationship. That is why every word between them is examined for any hint of discord or disagreement, and why their brief exchange at last week's White House meeting between the president and about 30 members of Congress drew the attention it did.

"I said I don't think we should have a leisurely process," McCain recalled. The president did not respond immediately, but when he was wrapping up the meeting, he came back to what McCain had said. According to several people in the room, Obama said, "John, this won't be leisurely. No one feels more urgency about getting this right."

McCain described the exchange as respectful, not contentious."

Rumor has it Mr. Obama, you have trouble dealing with economic issues.

Actually it's not rumor.
You can't stop the job losses, they keep mounting.
The stock market is faltering still.

George W. Bush had success with economic issues and led the US
through 7 years of strong economic growth.
Maybe you should talk to him?
....And, YOU should consider consulting a therapist....or, an EYE-DOCTOR!!!

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Oh. I didn't realize that Romney spoke only in beige.:D

Good one.:) I would have used plaid but didn't have that option to denote Romney becoming a bit of a flip flopper on a lot of things. But if I catch it I do usually try to color change others statements as to break it out from just my opinions.

He said that we can expect the economy to be moving forward again in the last quarter of this year or for certain in 2010.

I can respect that. In fact, I think Romney probably knows more about economic recovery than most people would.

Were we to have analyzed who would have been the best POTUS of all of the available choices before the primaries, Romney would have been the clear choice, but then, that's water under the bridge now.

That ship has sailed, to use yet another cliche.

Now, just where did Romney say that the economy would get moving again as a result of the Bush/Obama economic policies of deficit spending and bailing out failing corporations?

Well I think the American people did that analises... that's what elections are.;)

As far as Romney's mindset you have to look at just when he said what. As for a "stimulus" there's no doubt he was for one... be it he'd have leaned a little more toward tax cutting.

Romney says stimulus proposal would rescue economy
Jan 19, 2008
By Jason Szep

JACKSONVILLE, Florida (Reuters) - Republican presidential contender Mitt Romney said on Saturday his $233.4 billion U.S. economic stimulus plan would rescue an economy on the "tipping point" of recession.

And when he said the statement in my previous post it was AFTER the stimulus that was passed. So it appears he saw at least some link of the current stimulous helping the economy, which is a good thing.

Back