Mr Obama please ask for Help

OH YEAH THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE WANT... MORE GEORGE W. BUSH AND HIS USS TITANIC POLICIES... LOL!:D

Yeah please bring back the worst President since polling began at a 22% favorable rating... please... LOL!!! (for those not good with math skills that would be 78% disapproval)

The country is starting to show signs of improvement and the losers on the Right know that just means they'll be even further out in EXILE for even longer now.

On an intellectual basis George W. Bush couldn't carry President Obama's jock strap!:D

Heck just sales from all the people wanting Obama merchandise has to make the asur's of the world just a little bit more lonely out in their political wilderness...:D President Obama is loved & respected in ways Mr. 22% could never even dream of.

You know HILLBILLIES never learn . The fascist obama destroys thousands of jobs in Ohio . The TRUE unemployment rate in OHIQ is 14.8 %. Yet, Ohio remains blind to all the lies , broken promises , and his stupid ideas that have brought misery to Ohioians . Now , it is now known that G.W. Bush certainly traded in his brain cells for a liberal parrots mind , especially in his second term . Ole George became so distorted he laid down a TARP so the misguided and general fool obama could walk in , steal G.M. for his union goons , steal a part of Chrysler, Rip off A.G.I. as well and prove his fascism and blame it all; on "gerorgie". Even West Virginia now sees their stupid mistake in voting for fascism over democracy. Now , I see obama is debating about allowing "gays " to serve . Does the moron not know gays have been doing so for years . Not only serving in our military but in our Congress as well. Barney Frank can attest to that. obama in indeed confused his "Don't ask , Don't tell"policy applies only to his decision making concerning protecting the lives of our troops fighting in foreign wars . obama and his prompter just cannot decide what to do! now , do you understand why AMERICA HATERS love the decision by NORWAY and the DYNAMITE killers legacy voted to give their "HATE AMERICA " award to Barack Hussien Obama! He now joins the club of other domestic and foreign HATERS of AMERICA!!, In spite of his stutering as he read from his prompter , "tthatts, aalll, foolks". And indeed that is all!

Werbung:
Good one.:) I would have used plaid but didn't have that option to denote Romney becoming a bit of a flip flopper on a lot of things. But if I catch it I do usually try to color change others statements as to break it out from just my opinions.

Well I think the American people did that analises... that's what elections are.;)

As far as Romney's mindset you have to look at just when he said what. As for a "stimulus" there's no doubt he was for one... be it he'd have leaned a little more toward tax cutting.

Romney says stimulus proposal would rescue economy
Jan 19, 2008
By Jason Szep

JACKSONVILLE, Florida (Reuters) - Republican presidential contender Mitt Romney said on Saturday his $233.4 billion U.S. economic stimulus plan would rescue an economy on the "tipping point" of recession.

And when he said the statement in my previous post it was AFTER the stimulus that was passed. So it appears he saw at least some link of the current stimulous helping the economy, which is a good thing.

You do make a good case. I still think Romney would have been the top choice in the last election, due to his experience. There is no way to know for sure at this point, but if he could have rescued the economy with a 233 billion stimulus, we would have saved a ton of deficit spending. Bush put us in hock for $700 billion, and his successor built on that one. Of course, we would still have griped about the tiny little $233 billion, only about $2,000 per taxpayer, had we not known about the other two and their plans to soak us for at least ten times that amount.

You do make a good case. I still think Romney would have been the top choice in the last election, due to his experience. There is no way to know for sure at this point, but if he could have rescued the economy with a 233 billion stimulus, we would have saved a ton of deficit spending. Bush put us in hock for $700 billion, and his successor built on that one. Of course, we would still have griped about the tiny little $233 billion, only about $2,000 per taxpayer, had we not known about the other two and their plans to soak us for at least ten times that amount.

Everyone has do do what they think is best. Some say even the larger stimulus plans needed to be bigger or another is still needed. Romney could have done his thing and things might be slowly showing improvement as they are now... or it could have flopped completely and things instead continued to worsen. We will never know for sure.

But I'll give you this. Compared to the rest of the pack Romney would have been a stronger candidate for President than any of the other pubbies. And when we get down to the VP pick... well do I really need to point out that mistake over Romney?;)

Everyone has do do what they think is best. Some say even the larger stimulus plans needed to be bigger or another is still needed. Romney could have done his thing and things might be slowly showing improvement as they are now... or it could have flopped completely and things instead continued to worsen. We will never know for sure.

But I'll give you this. Compared to the rest of the pack Romney would have been a stronger candidate for President than any of the other pubbies. And when we get down to the VP pick... well do I really need to point out that mistake over Romney?;)

The problem with Romney, from the standpoint of actually getting elected, was his Mormonism. I don't know when I've ever heard so much outright nonsense spread around about that religion as during the primary campaign. While he would have been a good choice, he was not electable. That's why McCain chose Palin. Of course, Palin was not electable either, but McCain didn't realize it until too late.

That's the McCain, Bush, and Palin legacy- having elected our first black president. How's that for unintended consequences?

Say what you want, unemployment would never rise to 9.8% under
Roomney. It just wouldn't happen.

Obama wants to destroy jobs, Romney wants to create them.

That's the difference.

Say what you want, unemployment would never rise to 9.8% under Romney. It just wouldn't happen.
Yeah...that's what we need...another Pro-Corporate "conservative" (with his pro-America-spawn).

That worked, so-well, the last-time-around...

BushFamily.jpg

"Still, a wider examination of his life in 1972, based on dozens of interviews and other documents released by the White House over the years, yields a portrait of a young man like many other young men of privilege in that turbulent time - entitled, unanchored and safe from combat, bouncing from a National Guard slot made possible by his family's prominence to a political job arranged through his father.http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/20/p...d=1&adxnnlx=1255349062-XnX/pxOJi3UgEMpqfMZCEA"

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Let's see your numbers.

So far....you're WRONG!!!!

Ohio - 10.8%

:rolleyes:

Unemployment numbers in the US are based on the number of people receiving unemployment benefits. It does not include people whose benefits have run out, new job seekers, or those who have given up and are trying to make ends meet with a part time job at minimum wage. The actual number of unemployed is a lot bigger than anyone is willing to admit.

Back