Mr. Shaman spamming

We should get shaman off this forum. He posts links to endless pointless little blogs, some of which gave my computer a virus, trys to be funny, his entire posts consist of sarcastic remarks, changings of wordings, giant photos, and completely off-topic sayings. He constantly spews political slogans that are used over and over in the media and dont actually mean anything, and he makes the entire left look bad.

Werbung:
We should get shaman off this forum. He posts links to endless pointless little blogs, some of which gave my computer a virus, trys to be funny, his entire posts consist of sarcastic remarks, changings of wordings, giant photos, and completely off-topic sayings. He constantly spews political slogans that are used over and over in the media and dont actually mean anything, and he makes the entire left look bad.

"he makes the entire left look bad"

That's reason enough to keep him around:)

I'd like to ask the mods here to take note that Mr. Shaman appears to be spamming this board with several interrelated threads. I could be wrong but it seems like his bid is to make interesting threads go away to the netherworld of the back pages..

Any ideas on how to resolve the problemo?:cool:

After your endless and baseless attacks on gay people you have no right to accuse someone else of spamming. You posted the same useless nonsense over and over.

Commie I could not agree more!!! You and I are kindred spirits...well sort of.

Shaman makes a mockery of everything. He is a total waste of time.

He often will make multiple posts in a thread saying nothing but silliness.

He does make the left look bad, but then they aint too hard to do.

The only thing to say about many of those making these complaints is pot/kettle!

Shaman does have a unique posting style including links buried into his text (still don't know how he actually does that). But to anyone who's been around for awhile and has seen the hateful & mean spirited comments often made on this board (which are totally allowed as long as they're not targeted at another forum member) Mr. Shaman's in your face sarcasm pales in comparisons.

The truth is the Radical right is so used to being the bully that when that no longer works they try to remove the push back.

Over the years there have been several people in here that I saw/see as having a very dangerous bordering anarchist mindset against our democratic style of government but I didn't want them run off. Because that's the other side of the debate... and any true debate requires both sides.

To quote Hamlet Act 3, scene 2... The lady doth protest too much, methinks.:cool:

I don't always agree with Shaman but he's certainly no worse than Gip for being obnoxious. Dogtown, Always, Asur certainly outweigh any left leaning that Shaman might bring to the board. This is America everybody is entitled to their say.

Werbung:
I don't always agree with Shaman but he's certainly no worse than Gip for being obnoxious. Dogtown, Always, Asur certainly outweigh any left leaning that Shaman might bring to the board. This is America everybody is entitled to their say.

True. As Lincoln said...

I don't like that man. I must get to know him better.
Abraham Lincoln

Back