MSNBC reported joke as news

Werbung:
There has been a lot of lies told to the American public by the media at large. I find it sickening. What ever happened to just reporting all sides of a story?

The better question is, why do we, the public, put up with being treated like monkeys?

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11/13/msnbc-retracts-false-palin-story-duped/

REALLLLLLLLLLY - it's time to clear Olbermann and the Bot clown troupe out and bring in newsmen to report the news. :rolleyes:

I see where according to your link the false story actually was spoken on air by David Shuster not Keith Olbermann..yet you bring his name into the topic, why? Because he's doing a great job exposing the lies of your mentors...Limbaugh, BillO, Hannity and all the rest. Olbermann's new 4 year contract extension guarantees he will continue the good fight.

BTW, your feigned indignation over a false story, while at the same time providing a link to the network that has made half truths, lies, smears and childish behavior common place is literally laughable.

"why do we, the public, put up with being treated like monkeys?"

I highly doubt some posters ability to communicate in a serious manner and their comprehension skills.

I see where according to your link the false story actually was spoken on air by David Shuster not Keith Olbermann..

off of olbermann's show - and that's what it is - a comedy show for lowbrow libs :D

yet you bring his name into the topic, why? Because he's doing a great job

He's a good comedian - I'll give him that. The issue is whether the parent NBC News wants to be known as serious journalists, or a clown troupe.

Olbermann's new 4 year contract extension guarantees he will continue the good fight.

As I said, I'll bet he never lasts the four years - there's nobody left for him to defame. Rush on the other hand, will have a GREAT four years. :D

There has been a lot of lies told to the American public by the media at large. I find it sickening. What ever happened to just reporting all sides of a story?

To my knowledge, all sides of a story have never been reported by any news program. Although I do believe that what is posing as news programming these days would make Pravda proud.

The cable "news" networks aren't really news progamming at all. They are designed specifically to form peoples opinions. I include all the cable news networks. (cnn, msmbc, fox, etc.) Can anyone watch Nancy Grace and seriously call that news programming? The American public should consider themselves lucky if a few tidbits of real news actually manage to find their way onto any of these so-called news networks.

Back when the networks actually tried to have real news programming, they were always lose leaders for the networks. The profit motive won out. Now we have entertainment programming posing as news. Personnalities such as Oberman and O'Rielly, rather than news anchors such as Huntly and Brinkley.

Werbung:
I have caught so many lies in the news, I typically ignore them now.

Back