Mubarak blames..wait for it...Israel! the US! Al Jazeera...for protests

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
Yep thats right, State Run Media is running new propaganda saying that the protesters are Spys for Israel and the US...trained in Qatar ( where al Jazeera is of course) fake interviews and blurred faces. This added to Fake text messages sent out in mass...while they tried to shut down the net, and Pro government supporters have attacked Reporters all ove....why? simple...the more info gets out the worse they look...and with major protests set for Friday ..I fear they are doing there best to make sure media can't report so they can spin the story when they attack the protesters. Even Crews trying to film from Buildings or Hotels are havening all camera equipment taken away. Just like other athoritian leaders in the middle east...when things get bad and your people are pissed...blame Israel and the US...after all the only other one to blame is ...You

Truth and Media are very powerful, even against guns. If and when he falls, it will be from brave people, social media, and the regular world media over violent thugs who know the only way they can keep power..is to silence its people...and with Violence.

I hope the Military sees Mubarak is done...and protects the people from the government thug security...and if they have to , fight them.

If in the end somehow this dictator holds power...if Obama does not cut off aid after these actions...then republicans can have the thing even more important to them...him out of office as there is zero chance i will vote for him if the US funds this man, or his VP and other cronies who are no better.

Werbung:
How about I accept that some % of pro-Mubarak supporters are his employees and you accept that some % anti-Mubarak supporters are employees of other interests ? There is no question that this is true.

Back