Mumbai attacks were predicted by Joe Biden

XCALIDEM

Do you guys remember Joe Biden's predictions aboout Obama will be tested in his first 6 months. The recent attacks in Mumbai India can be a just the begining of Biden's predictions?
They know that Obama is soft and he that he would want to talk with all the extremists of the world.

"Mark my words; It will not be 6 months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking"
Joe Biden, the prophet 10/19/2008

Werbung:
The only people this is testing is the Indian and Pakistani Government's diplomatic relations! Also India's Special Forces and their counter-intelligence collegues - who are bloody good by the way! Britain has sent Special Branch officers as well as Foreign and Commonwealth Office officials as liason?

There is no "prediction" here other than like predicting the rise of the sun in the morning I guess. For example the current terrorist alert status in the UK (and the US as I understand it) is severe!

The threat levels are:

critical - an attack is expected imminently
severe - an attack is highly likely
substantial - an attack is a strong possibility
moderate - an attack is possible but not likely
low - an attack is unlikely

So......excellent....... well done Biden, for stating the bloody obvious is all I can say.....

The only people this is testing is the Indian and Pakistani Government's diplomatic relations! Also India's Special Forces and their counter-intelligence collegues - who are bloody good by the way! Britain has sent Special Branch officers as well as Foreign and Commonwealth Office officials as liason?

There is no "prediction" here other than like predicting the rise of the sun in the morning guess. FOr example the current terrorist alert status in the UK (and the US as I understand it) is severe!

The threat levels are:

critical - an attack is expected imminently
severe - an attack is highly likely
substantial - an attack is a strong possibility
moderate - an attack is possible but not likely
low - an attack is unlikely

So......excellent....... well done Biden, for stating the bloody obvious is all I can say.....

WOW! Don;t you think that this comes as a result of having an inexperienced president elect?

WOW! Don;t you think that this comes as a result of having an inexperienced president elect?

This probably doesn't have anything to do with the American political scene. Indian/Packistani animosity has been center stage on the sub-continent since 1947. Relating everything to our own situation is just pure egotism.

I dont think this is what biden was talking about, he means we will get attacked on our soil and it will be after obama "rules" part of what he said was how obama will not do what his followers think is the right thing but they have to remember the faith they had in him at that moment and tap into that to help make us non obama worshiping people stay in line.

what biden is talking about will be much bigger and more deadly

oh joy!

While I dont think it is clear just as yet what is going on in India, I dont think this has much to do with the US(directly) at this point. This is probably not what Biden was talking about, but I certainly hope this is the case. And that President Obama and the American people have an administration that gets to make progress towards peace in the world, and not have to deal with the tragic aftermath of people hellbent on changing our way of life.
Arab terrorists were very effective in changing American policy 7 years ago. I hope we have collectively learned those lessons.

I don't know,but this came a few days ago:

Posted Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:24am AEDT

Audio: Al Qaeda launches racist attack against Obama (AM) Al Qaeda number two Ayman Zawahiri has warned US President-elect Barack Obama against sending more troops to Afghanistan, in an internet audiomessage.

"What you have announced before ... that you will withdraw [US] troops from Iraq [and send them] to Afghanistan is a policy that is doomed to failure," Zawahiri said in the message made available by the SITE Intelligence Group.

"If you still want to be stubborn about America's failure in Afghanistan, then remember the fate of [US President George W] Bush and [Pakistan's former president] Pervez Musharraf, and the fate of the Soviets and British before them," he added.

In a major interview aired on Sunday, Mr Obama vowed no retreat from his campaign promise to begin pulling troops out of Iraq and switch the military focus to Afghanistan.

Zawahiri also urged Muslims to continue attacks against "criminal" America and slammed Mr Obama for vowing to back Israel during his campaign.

He warned Mr Obama that he would fail if he followed the policies of Mr Bush and criticised the President-elect for what he described as turning his back on his Islamic roots.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/11/20/2424529.htm

A 'big attack' attack was 'predicted' by many including Condolesa Rice.

Like Rumsfeld's uncanny prediction on 8/11 that there would be a 'big event' tomorrow.

Bush get's these 'leaks' from his buddy Osama.

They know that Obama is soft and he that he would want to talk with all the extremists of the world.

Is this not rather a tasteless way to make a political point ?

Shame !!!

Comrade Stalin of CashingInOnHorrorstan

Ah, just a reminder... Obama isn't president yet:eek:

Then a thought... The Mumbai attacks had nothing to do with the US:confused:

A guess... You are not a Obama supporter:rolleyes:

A conclusion... Maybe one of the illogical posts I have read in a long time:mad:

No, it has nothing to do with having an inexperienced president elect.

As true as it is that Obama is presidential zero, this is nothing to do with it anymore than Gaddafi attacking US installations under Reagan.

It's simply evil people doing evil things. I have a couple of theories on what Biden was referring to, but this isn't it for sure. Besides, Bush is still in control. If someone did something really stupid, he'd still be able to order the military to wipe them out. Anyone planning something this dumb, will wait till Obamination is in power first.

Do you guys remember Joe Biden's predictions aboout Obama will be tested in his first 6 months. The recent attacks in Mumbai India can be a just the begining of Biden's predictions?
Better check your calendar. Obama's first 6 months don't commence until Jan. 20th.

If anyone's being tested, it's our Dead-Duck Presidunce. :rolleyes:

The republicans won't little things like facts get in the way of their views.

Andy actually said that Bush is brilliant.

I guess everything is relative.

Better check your calendar. Obama's first 6 months don't commence until Jan. 20th.

If anyone's being tested, it's our Dead-Duck Presidunce. :rolleyes:

You are not coming across very intelligent here. Dunce is a word, you of all, should not be using.

Werbung:
If Obama has any sense, at all, he'll insist we start kickin'-in OUR fair-share to....and, participation in.....INTERPOL!!!!!!

We, in the U.S., have got to get-over the concept our military (over-kill) is the most-accurate way of dealing with common-criminals!!! :mad:

"That has all changed. The lights at Interpol are on now around the clock, seven days a week. The international wanted posters, called "red notices," once sent out by third class mail to 186 countries, often took months to arrive. Now they leave Lyon in a matter of seconds on a secure Internet channel. And the Morse code tower, used into the 1980s, has been replaced by a state-of-the-art police communication system that allows countries instant access to a global database of fingerprints, mug shots, DNA samples and stolen travel documents.

Its mission is to give operational support to police departments around the world, by exchanging intelligence, tracking fugitives, and providing language and legal assistance in fighting crimes that cross international borders. Its staff is made up of police officers on loan from 58 different countries.

It's not glamorous work, but last year Interpol played a role in 4,500 arrests, including a war criminal from the former Yugoslavia and an al Qaeda terrorist connected to the Madrid train bombing."

"The recent terrorist plot uncovered in Germany was detected by traditional means. According to Newsweek, "One U.S. intelligence official described the law-enforcement operation as a case of 'good old-fashioned police work.'"

Back