Mumbai attacks were predicted by Joe Biden

Hey Shaman

Andy has completely refuted your point.

He called you a dunce.

Powerful stuff.

How can you respond to that?

Werbung:
Miss_Cleo.jpg

what biden is talking about will be much bigger and more deadly.
Wow. Besides being psychic.....you're also a mind-reader!

You must be feeling awfully under-utilized. :rolleyes:

Arab terrorists were very effective in changing American policy 7 years ago. I hope we have collectively learned those lessons.
Decommissioning (and, cutting-off all wasteful-spending on) Homeland Security would be a good start!!

You are not coming across very intelligent here. Dunce is a word, you of all, should not be using.
Yeah....we're simply lucky at knowing the correct-date, huh? :rolleyes:

What's your excuse for not knowing when the Obama Admin gains their (actual) authority? :rolleyes:

Do you guys remember Joe Biden's predictions aboout Obama will be tested in his first 6 months. The recent attacks in Mumbai India can be a just the begining of Biden's predictions?
They know that Obama is soft and he that he would want to talk with all the extremists of the world.

"Mark my words; It will not be 6 months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking"
Joe Biden, the prophet 10/19/2008

You do know Bush is President right? I mean maybe you realy dont know what...its the only way your dumb idea makes any sense is if you dont know what.

Even if Obama was in office, it would not change that guess what, this is a India affair that intel suggest so far was a internal terror group not al quida. regardless trying to cast blame for this on Obama is just , well retarded.

You are not coming across very intelligent here. Dunce is a word, you of all, should not be using.

no the one claiming this attack has to do with Obama , who is not in power, and over a attack that has little do with the US ( of course it will impact us, but its not a attack on the us) is the one who sounds like a dunce.

Werbung:
Back