Muslim Brotherhood VS Arm force in Egypt.

mkbashar1979

Today new president dismiss arm chief .Two days ago he dismissed secret service chief.Is it a conflict between arms force and Muslim brotherhood.?

Werbung:
I see the Egyptian armed forces as being the good guys, and the Muslim Brotherhood as the bad guys.

Congressmen: Obama 'Reckless' to Arm Egypt with F-16 Fighter Jets

On Thursday Congressman Ted Poe (R-TX) criticized the Obama administration for sending twenty F-16 fighter jets to the new Muslim Brotherhood-dominated Egyptian government.

"It is reckless and unwise for the U.S. to give F-16s to Egypt and its new president/dictator, controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood," Poe explained. "This extremist group is notoriously anti-American and anti-Israel. The United States should not be arming a country ruled by a group that has the destruction of Israel in its charter."

Poe joined a chorus of legislators who earlier this month voiced their opposition to the Obama administration's gift of F-16s to Egypt. Mac Thornberry (R-TX) cautioned
: "At this point, we don't know where Egypt is headed. We should be cautious about driving them away, but we should also be cautious about the arms we provide."

Congressmen: Obama 'Reckless' to Arm Egypt with F-16 Fighter Jets

On Thursday Congressman Ted Poe (R-TX) criticized the Obama administration for sending twenty F-16 fighter jets to the new Muslim Brotherhood-dominated Egyptian government.

"It is reckless and unwise for the U.S. to give F-16s to Egypt and its new president/dictator, controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood," Poe explained. "This extremist group is notoriously anti-American and anti-Israel. The United States should not be arming a country ruled by a group that has the destruction of Israel in its charter."

Poe joined a chorus of legislators who earlier this month voiced their opposition to the Obama administration's gift of F-16s to Egypt. Mac Thornberry (R-TX) cautioned
: "At this point, we don't know where Egypt is headed. We should be cautious about driving them away, but we should also be cautious about the arms we provide."

I dont mind if he give them, I'm sorry, SELLS them, so long as they can't actually fly.

Werbung:
Back