Muslim threat in Australia

Aus22

Yesterday hundreds of police raided Muslim homes over a threat to behead a civilian in Sydney. Was this response necessary and will the threat still be carry out?

Werbung:
Well gee aus, its not ok to lop off heads so I would hope the authorities would do what they could.
Might it happen anyway ? Of course. No way to know how many victims they have queued up or where.

You would think after Bali the threat of terrorism in your own country would get a better response than "was this necessary"?

Maybe you all should wait for a 911 type event before you take it seriously.

The Story that some Muslim wanted to behead an Australia is in Australian intelligence reports and back by our Prime Minister. I do not know if it was true. Although we had 600 police raided houses in two states only one man is in custody. If would take more than one ma to do this, I do not know if this response was necessary as I do not know if is true.
No Australian has been killed by terrorist in Australia. However we do have Australian born terrorist in Syria and Iraq.

I think it is possible that copy cat people will try to do this. So Publicity makes it more likely.

The Story that some Muslim wanted to behead an Australia is in Australian intelligence reports and back by our Prime Minister. I do not know if it was true. Although we had 600 police raided houses in two states only one man is in custody. If would take more than one ma to do this, I do not know if this response was necessary as I do not know if is true.
No Australian has been killed by terrorist in Australia. However we do have Australian born terrorist in Syria and Iraq.

I think it is possible that copy cat people will try to do this. So Publicity makes it more likely.
Only takes one to make the threat or to sever the head. IEDs and the like require more.

To take a person at random from a city street and cuts his head of would required much organisation. More than one person

To take a person at random from a city street and cuts his head of would required much organisation. More than one person
Woman beheaded 'with machete' in north London garden

Woolwich attack: terrorist proclaimed 'an eye for an eye' after attack

A British soldier has been butchered on a busy London street by two Islamist terrorists, one of whom proclaimed afterwards: “An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.”

Not only is being a pacifist an interesting phenomenon, so is being a low/no information type.

As it turn out, The sory of the threat to behead an Australian did not come from the government but the Murdoch Press. Today with the threat to kill Americans, British, French. Canadian and Australia the Murdoch newspaper highlighted only the Australians

Attachments

• IMG_20140923_0004.jpg
    IMG_20140923_0004.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1
As it turn out, The sory of the threat to behead an Australian did not come from the government but the Murdoch Press. Today with the threat to kill Americans, British, French. Canadian and Australia the Murdoch newspaper highlighted only the Australians
well it would make sense to note threat to ausies in audyralian media.

Well if it makes sense to you , I suspect you will agree with the headline in today's paper of the 18 year boy who stab two police. "cops kill Terror Suspect" and "police gun down Menace" it is wonderful how the Murdoch papers know so much about the victim.!

AFP intercepted a phone call in which the suspect was discussing the terror plot after a four-month surveillance operation and the suspect was linked to a hate preacher from Afghanistan who inspired up to 60 Australians to fight in Syria. Another hate preacher in the UK was arrested for terror-related offences and authorities are now taking direct action to prevent future terror attacks, which may be unavoidable given the current ISIS situation.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Yes there are at Least 60 Australians fighting in Syria and Iraq with IS. There have been stabbing of police and attacks in public. SO much so that we had to have armed guards at our football parade for the first time.

Attachments

• Grand Final Parade 2014 Hawthorn &security.JPG
    Grand Final Parade 2014 Hawthorn &security.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 2
Back