Muslims Rush Into Church In Germany

Werbung:
Congratulations. Not quite that Jewish bloke shooting a Nazi diplomat before Krystalnacht, but good stuff anyway! Heil Netenyahu!

By Theodore Shoebat

In Germany, in small city of Mönchengladbach-Rheydt, five Muslim teenagers rushed into a church during the service and began to scream, “Fucking Christians!” and “Christians are shit!” They then began to throw rocks and other objects at the Nativity scene. I did a whole video on this

http://shoebat.com/2014/12/26/musli...ans-shit-begin-throwing-rocks-nativity-scene/
RISE OF NATIONALISM IN GERMANY SETS OFF ALARMS

Far-right group Pegida, or Patriotic Europeans Against Islamisation of the West, holds ‘Islamisation’ protest, using slogan from 1989 campaign against East German government.

Surely this doesn't surprise anyone who has at least an elementary understanding of history.

Congratulations. Not quite that Jewish bloke shooting a Nazi diplomat before Krystalnacht, but good stuff anyway! Heil Netenyahu!

Two wrongs do not make a right. I am neither for Netenyahu with his taking over Palestinian land and building new settlements there for the jews. Neither i am for the islamification of Europe by her politicians.

Two wrongs do not make a right. I am neither for Netenyahu with his taking over Palestinian land and building new settlements there for the jews. Neither i am for the islamification of Europe by her politicians.
What does Netenyahu have to do with this thread?

Our Jew hating friends are using distractions from the topic to justify the murderous deeds and agendas of these islamic animals.

That's all right then, since that is only happening in extreme-right American minds, which are so empty that it echoes!

Werbung:
What does Netenyahu have to do with this thread?

Our Jew hating friends are using distractions from the topic to justify the murderous deeds and agendas of these islamic animals.

As you know, any hostile references to Islam are likely to be organized by Mossad and AIPAC, to justify yet more murders and invasions in the Middle East.

Back