My budget cutting idea

Rick

Every federal government organization has an officer known as the Trimmer. The trimmers report only to a new independent regulatory commission. The trimmers have full access to the budget and financial info, personnel records, plans, schedules and procedures of the organization, and can attend all meetings. The trimmer in each organization shall have his own staff. He makes a quarterly report to the commission on cuts that should be made to the organization to save money, based upon waste, inefficiencies, and ineffective personnel, activities, purchases, schedules, policies, etc.

Werbung:
I like it. Maybe change his name to "the cleaner". "The trimmer" sounds too much like a barber.

My budget-cutting idea is to hope that an Islamo-terrorist attack occurs on the U.S. capitol building during the president's "state of the union" address.

I like it. Maybe change his name to "the cleaner". "The trimmer" sounds too much like a barber.

My budget-cutting idea is to hope that an Islamo-terrorist attack occurs on the U.S. capitol building during the president's "state of the union" address.

Ouch! :D

He makes a quarterly report to the commission on cuts that should be made to the organization to save money, based upon waste, inefficiencies, and ineffective personnel, activities, purchases, schedules, policies, etc.

Do his grounds for recommending cuts to Federal programs, also include factors such as whether the activities are authorized to the Fed Govt by the Constitution?

How very nice of you to hope for terrorist attacks on the US because you don't like who is in charge..I am sure you loved the suicide plane attack on the IRS building a year ago or so.

Looks like little POS is continuing his 0-for-everything record of being wrong on every issue, every time. :rolleyes:

so someone who gets to decided what is constitutional...rather and or above what the SC already has ruled....is not above the SC..they just have the power to overrule them...

You could state why I am wrong, but it would get into all those facts and logic you so hate.

so someone who gets to decided what is constitutional...rather and or above what the SC already has ruled....is not above the SC..they just have the power to overrule them...

You could state why I am wrong, but it would get into all those facts and logic you so hate.

You might want to read the Constitution. It clearly spells out EXACTLY what the Feds are allowed to do. Of course, thanks to liberalism, our political class has ignored the Constitution for decades and the SC has failed to do it's job of stopping unconstitutional laws...also thanks to liberalism.

I believe this is what Acorn is getting at, but I suspect you will not understand due to your condition.

I finally got through your misshapen English enough to figure out that you believe this "trimmer" can somehow issue commands or other decrees that have the force of law.

Why do you believe that?

Back to the subject:
Will this "trimmer" take into account the Constitutional authorization for the Fed to engage in the programs he is recommending his cuts for? Rather than engaging in lengthy analyses on efficiency, effectiveness, etc., he can reach conclusions far more quickly (and usefully) if he merely addresses whether the programs are even legal.

Werbung:

More baloney from you as usual. All kinds of legislative or regulatory proposals are enacted, and if some people think they are unconstitutional, THEY can appeal to the federal courts.

Back