My reading of my own poem about educational policy

Werbung:
I like how you did this . Your radio station what state are you in if I may ask.
It is online :) I took me a while to learn sound editing properly. Of course, you never stop learning. But at least I am better know than when I started. I still have problems with reverbs and things like that. The inspiration for the poem , besides the news story from Harvard, is of course Robert Louis Stevenson's short story The Bodysnatchers about the Burk and Hare murders in old Edinburgh. There was a great movie karloff and belosi about those. I think it is one of their best, actually. For both of them.

Werbung:
It is online :) I took me a while to learn sound editing properly. Of course, you never stop learning. But at least I am better know than when I started. I still have problems with reverbs and things like that. The inspiration for the poem , besides the news story from Harvard, is of course Robert Louis Stevenson's short story The Bodysnatchers about the Burk and Hare murders in old Edinburgh. There was a great movie karloff and belosi about those. I think it is one of their best, actually. For both of them.
I will look and see if I can find it

Back