My word for American tourists to Europe

Tradewinds

This is a question I have for assholes, who... ask me if I ever been to Europe, no matter what FACTUAL information that I post about Europe.

So here's my question that I have for you most likely American tourist dipshits.

When was the last time you were outside of the Ritz Carlton, and NOT wearing Louis Vuitton and/or Gucci ?

And I'll tell you what...
I NEVER, have any plans to set foot in Europe without Combat boots on, If you want to talk to me, like Europe is some kind of god, above all evidence provided by the News media, documentaries, word of mouth from Immigrants, and historic documentation and immediate proof provided by Europeans themselves in real time communication with me and other Americans.

So you can just go fuck yourself, and btw... stay in Europe, don't bother coming back home to America, we don't need you, want you, or miss you.

So here's the deal for ya....

American Military Bases.

5 star Luxury Hotels Like the Ritz Carlton, that offer the American tourist in Europe, 1000 times a higher standard of living for the duration of their visit...
Than the average working person in Europe has in their lifetime.

Louis Vuitton, Armani, and Gucci.

Mercedez Benz and Jaguar Limousines.

French, Swiss and Belgian dishes, made with Quality AMERICAN ingredients following the Recipe.

Highly trained, Highly Educated, Hand Picked Staff that are employed by American companies, who serve you to AMERICAN standards, and are VERY WELL paid to Befriend you.

This is not Europe...

So If I haven't been to Europe at all, You got ripped off badly... infact, you've been the victim of high robbery, and lied to as well.
:)

So here's the deal.

I don't validate the judgment of a person whose judgment is miserably Jaded, and way the fuck off base.

Last edited:
Werbung:
If you have to buy the same respect in Europe as I get for FREE in America as a Truck Driver..... then you are intellectually and emotionally a fucking sheep, a door mat, and a worthless piece of shit, and a pee on.
Its that simple.
I don't buy respect from anybody because I'm a MAN, how about you ? because if you were, I'd be worried.
lol

The sort of Americans who come to Europe are mostly charming and polite. The rest should stay home and shoot one another, as the Constitution intended.

This is a question I have for assholes, who... ask me if I ever been to Europe, no matter what FACTUAL information that I post about Europe.

So here's my question that I have for you most likely American tourist dipshits.

When was the last time you were outside of the Ritz Carlton, and NOT wearing Louis Vuitton and/or Gucci ?

And I'll tell you what...
I NEVER, have any plans to set foot in Europe without Combat boots on, If you want to talk to me, like Europe is some kind of god, above all evidence provided by the News media, documentaries, word of mouth from Immigrants, and historic documentation and immediate proof provided by Europeans themselves in real time communication with me and other Americans.

So you can just go fuck yourself, and btw... stay in Europe, don't bother coming back home to America, we don't need you, want you, or miss you.

So here's the deal for ya....

American Military Bases.

5 star Luxury Hotels Like the Ritz Carlton, that offer the American tourist in Europe, 1000 times a higher standard of living for the duration of their visit...
Than the average working person in Europe has in their lifetime.

Louis Vuitton, Armani, and Gucci.

Mercedez Benz and Jaguar Limousines.

French, Swiss and Belgian dishes, made with Quality AMERICAN ingredients following the Recipe.

Highly trained, Highly Educated, Hand Picked Staff that are employed by American companies, who serve you to AMERICAN standards, and are VERY WELL paid to Befriend you.

This is not Europe...

So If I haven't been to Europe at all, You got ripped off badly... infact, you've been the victim of high robbery, and lied to as well.
:)

So here's the deal.

I don't validate the judgment of a person whose judgment is miserably Jaded, and way the fuck off base.

Son, don't try to remove that big head from your butt without professional help or you'll be wearing diapers for the rest of your life.

I see it like this. If you have never been to Europe then you don't have a legitimate opinion. Unlike you, I have been to the EU, several nations of it and find that many of their standards of living are something to be admired, not belittled by such small minded people as yourself who seem to be blinded by so called American exceptionalism.

I've been to Great Britain where I helped build out a wireless internet solution for a town there and I have been to both Iceland and Switzerland where I worked a consultant for wireless solutions. Lived in the EU for almost two years and was very happy there. I will probably move to Switzerland as an ex-pat when I get a little older as it probably the most amazing place I have ever lived.

If I ever go to Europe, it will probably be with one of those low budget travel groups.

But I doubt I'll ever go, as there is still too much of the U.S. I haven't seen, and want to visit.

I wouldn't mind visiting a few places in Europe, but I don't think I'd ever want to live there. The best and the brightest left Europe, for the US, long ago.

I wouldn't mind visiting a few places in Europe, but I don't think I'd ever want to live there. The best and the brightest left Europe, for the US, long ago.

So that would mean the rest of us are the worst and the dimmest? I thank you for your kind words...and then Americans wonder why they get labelled arrogant...

A lot of Europeans, Canadians, Japanese, and South Koreans resent the United States. They feel like US soldiers are payed more than their native soldiers, and often they dislike the rape scandals that come about from US troops, as well as just a general hatred of US culture and economic power. Of course, I don't really know what to say about the subject. I'm thinking the logical answer lies between the European and American side.

When I was teaching ESL in South Korea, I heard plenty from Europeans, Canadians, and Koreans regarding the matter. Frankly, I agree they had a right to free speech, but to an extent it was harassing (especially the 9/11 mockery and praising), creating a negative work environment. But then again, Bush was president, and it wasn't a good time for Americans, generally speaking.

Last edited:
I'm from the UK and I have to admit that I don't actually know anybody that dislikes America or its culture, not here in England anyway.

So that would mean the rest of us are the worst and the dimmest? I thank you for your kind words...and then Americans wonder why they get labelled arrogant...
No I am not saying that. In fact, except for my Cherokee blood, Europe is the land of my forefathers. I guess I'm just tired of American liberals obsessing about the virtues of Europe, and wanting our country to follow all things European. We have our own culture, and I love it for the most part, what's left of it anyway. BTW, labels don't bother me. ;)

The grass is always greener as they say. Americans want to become more like Europe, Europeans, especially here in the UK want us to become more like America.

And neither of us would say we want to be more like Russia or North Korea though! Maybe we should just count our blessings...

Werbung:
A lot of Europeans think Americans have an attutude. Of course, not all of them do, but it seems the ones I ran into teaching ESL in South Korea were that way. They feel threatened by the US culture and economy.

Of course though, it's just human nature for people at act "punk". Even in my area, if some outsider came in, and he came from a place with a powerful economy and culture, and also had a good paying job, then there would be haters. In fact this area in Tennessee is "hater central". I guess in that case, I can't really talk. :rolleyes:

Some Europeans might say, "Oh yeah, your from the USA. Well, I don't like the USA :mad: How about that :D?" :p In Tennessee, it's the same. Someone might say, "Oh, you have a degree in math? Well, Billy said you suck :mad: What do you have to say about that? :D"

Last edited:
Back