Name the US Presidents

Werbung:
I got You got 35 out of 43 U.S. Presidents.

I like this web page it will help me remember them and what dates they held office, it even has a handy color code to know how they left office :)

thanks for that link

Well I kinda cheated. I got 42-43 correct, I couldnt for the life of me remember Chester Arthur. There was a time when I knew them all by chronology, but I got the rest of them in less than 5 minutes

I didnt try that Bunz!

On the president quiz i got 14 and couldnt think of anymore so i closed the page w/5:30 left :D (I had to look up the spelling for 2 of them)

I cant believe i mi$$ed Chester A. Arthur! (He was mentioned in Die Hard 3)

Easily got them all with time to spare. Guess a history degree from the 70's when tuition only cost $243.00 a quarter, was the same as the $8000.00 a semester degree is today. The biggest difference is that anyone who bothers to get a liberal arts degree today, probably isn't smarter than a 5th grader. Lol.

Well I kinda cheated. I got 42-43 correct, I couldnt for the life of me remember Chester Arthur. There was a time when I knew them all by chronology, but I got the rest of them in less than 5 minutes

Chester "A" Arthur!

Werbung:
dahermit, it's really not that hard. Did you have trouble memorizing the alphabet too?
I'll bet you remember every word to your favorite song....

Back