National Review: Palin out of her league

Popeye

This commentary from Kathleen Parker of the very conservative National Review, suggesting that Palin withdraw.

It was fun while it lasted.

Palin’s recent interviews with Charles Gibson, Sean Hannity, and now Katie Couric have all revealed an attractive, earnest, confident candidate. Who Is Clearly Out Of Her League.

No one hates saying that more than I do. Like so many women, I’ve been pulling for Palin, wishing her the best, hoping she will perform brilliantly. I’ve also noticed that I watch her interviews with the held breath of an anxious parent, my finger poised over the mute button in case it gets too painful. Unfortunately, it often does. My cringe reflex is exhausted.

Palin filibusters. She repeats words, filling space with deadwood. Cut the verbiage and there’s not much content there.
Here’s but one example of many from her interview with Hannity: “Well, there is a danger in allowing some obsessive partisanship to get into the issue that we’re talking about today. And that’s something that John McCain, too, his track record, proving that he can work both sides of the aisle, he can surpass the partisanship that must be surpassed to deal with an issue like this.”

When Couric pointed to polls showing that the financial crisis had boosted Obama’s numbers, Palin blustered wordily: “I’m not looking at poll numbers. What I think Americans at the end of the day are going to be able to go back and look at track records and see who’s more apt to be talking about solutions and wishing for and hoping for solutions for some opportunity to change, and who’s actually done it?”

If BS were currency, Palin could bail out Wall Street herself.

There's much more..click on the link.

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=MDZiMDhjYTU1NmI5Y2MwZjg2MWNiMWMyYTUxZDkwNTE=

Werbung:
Political Terrorism 101: Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals

“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

Popeye strikes again....

The Right has no problem with criticizing their own... The Left however never do.

No matter how corrupt, inept, criminal or otherwise depraved the Political figures on the Left have become, they still get unquestioned Loyalty and support.

Palin isn't any more out of her league than Obama, and she's only running for VP. :D Obama isn't any more substantive than Palin, it's just that obama has had several more months to pick up talking point rhetoric from his hundreds of advisers, and knows how to dress up his non-answers to questions so that it appears he's answered the question when he hasn't. And of course, obama has had kid-glove treatment by his fans the lib media, with the only real interview so far the one on Fox News, and even they (mysteriously) sort of pulled their punches.

When it comes to lack of qualifications, the BIG story in this election (ignored of course by the lib media) remains obama's total lack of any presidential qualifications - no ifs.

Palin isn't any more out of her league than Obama, and she's only running for VP. :D Obama isn't any more substantive than Palin, it's just that obama has had several more months to pick up talking point rhetoric from his hundreds of advisers, and knows how to dress up his non-answers to questions so that it appears he's answered the question when he hasn't. And of course, obama has had kid-glove treatment by his fans the lib media, with the only real interview so far the one on Fox News, and even they (mysteriously) sort of pulled their punches.

When it comes to lack of qualifications, the BIG story in this election (ignored of course by the lib media) remains obama's total lack of any presidential qualifications - no ifs.

Yeah, it's all the media's fault that Palin has made an utter fool of herself....sure. Did you actually watch that Couric interview? It was a disaster.

She is looking so bad, her approval rating dropping everywhere, the butt of numerous jokes, members of the right are getting concerned...my what a difference a couple of weeks makes.

Yeah, it's all the media's fault that Palin has made an utter fool of herself....sure. Did you actually watch that Couric interview? It was a disaster.

She is looking so bad, her approval rating dropping everywhere, the butt of numerous jokes, members of the right are getting concerned...my what a difference a couple of weeks makes.

The only thing that's happened is the lib media and the wingnut left has attacked her relentlessly from day one - which would have happened whoever she was or whatever she knew. I've also read commentators who have said that their is a backlash building because of this assault - it probably explains why obama's support among white women is dropping like a rock.

As for interviews, the big evader has been Obama, with his single appearance on a conservative show, where he looked bad, and his single appearance in a neutral forum (saddleback) where he looked bad. As I said in my thread on a REAL interview of Obama - let ME inteview him - I'd pop his phony bubble of BS in five minutes. :D

DEMOCRATS
circle the wagons and shoot "outward"

REPUBLICANS
circle the wagons and shoot "inward"

isn't that an old regan joke?

The only thing that's happened is the lib media and the wingnut left has attacked her relentlessly from day one - which would have happened whoever she was or whatever she knew. I've also read commentators who have said that their is a backlash building because of this assault - it probably explains why obama's support among white women is dropping like a rock.

As for interviews, the big evader has been Obama, with his single appearance on a conservative show, where he looked bad, and his single appearance in a neutral forum (saddleback) where he looked bad. As I said in my thread on a REAL interview of Obama - let ME inteview him - I'd pop his phony bubble of BS in five minutes. :D

Give me a break Libs, she looks bad and you know it as well as I do. The pick looks now to have been a mistake.

As for your white women remark, from today's Rasmussen Poll:

McCain’s lead among white women is down to two-percentage points. This is a segment of the population that George W. Bush carried by eleven points four years ago.

I hope she gets the pity vote. I hope she gets the woman vote. I KNOW she will get the vote that won't give it to a man like Obama shall we say. You can hang on polls which you seem to think are written in stone. The fat lady ain't sung yet. Of course, I hope you are prepared for the race riots when Obama loses, 'cause they're definitely going to come to a town near you! "American" isn't a united word y'know.

Political Terrorism 101: Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals

“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

Popeye strikes again....

The Right has no problem with criticizing their own... The Left however never do.

No matter how corrupt, inept, criminal or otherwise depraved the Political figures on the Left have become, they still get unquestioned Loyalty and support.

yea we never do, never....its not like we just watched like 8 people say that they where the better choice? And Im on the left, I am more then happy to attack the left, as are many people I know on the left who attack the Dems over and over for failing to do some of the things we want them to do...

Sorry he dances circles around her, deal with it. Live in the real world for once.

yea we never do, never....its not like we just watched like 8 people say that they where the better choice? And Im on the left, I am more then happy to attack the left, as are many people I know on the left who attack the Dems over and over for failing to do some of the things we want them to do...

You're an Indi who leans left... you're not one of the kool aid swillers who vote straight Democrat ticket in every election.

Also... you attack them for "failing to do some of the things we want them to do" but that wasn't my point. The point was, when a Republican is involved in a scandal, the Right asks that person to step down. On the Left, scandal is rewarded as a badge of honor.

Still want to argue? Then please, name the last Democrat that was pushed out of office by his own party... Only one I can think of is Joe Lieberman - and he wasn't removed for scandal, he was removed for not following the authoritarian party line of the Left.

She IS getting that vote! Won't it be funny when you Bots LOSE because of that? :D

ahahahahhahahah
ahahha
ah

i bet she will not actaully be on the ticket
i think her time has passed

imagine her
trying to sit on "The View"

woman are fickle
try not to
ask

Werbung:
Back