1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

National Review: Palin out of her league

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Popeye, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

This commentary from Kathleen Parker of the very conservative National Review, suggesting that Palin withdraw.

There's much more..click on the link.

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=MDZiMDhjYTU1NmI5Y2MwZjg2MWNiMWMyYTUxZDkwNTE=

2. GenSeneca

GenSeneca Well-Known Member

Political Terrorism 101: Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals

“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

Popeye strikes again....

The Right has no problem with criticizing their own... The Left however never do.

No matter how corrupt, inept, criminal or otherwise depraved the Political figures on the Left have become, they still get unquestioned Loyalty and support.

3. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

Palin isn't any more out of her league than Obama, and she's only running for VP. :D Obama isn't any more substantive than Palin, it's just that obama has had several more months to pick up talking point rhetoric from his hundreds of advisers, and knows how to dress up his non-answers to questions so that it appears he's answered the question when he hasn't. And of course, obama has had kid-glove treatment by his fans the lib media, with the only real interview so far the one on Fox News, and even they (mysteriously) sort of pulled their punches.

When it comes to lack of qualifications, the BIG story in this election (ignored of course by the lib media) remains obama's total lack of any presidential qualifications - no ifs.

4. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Yeah, it's all the media's fault that Palin has made an utter fool of herself....sure. Did you actually watch that Couric interview? It was a disaster.

She is looking so bad, her approval rating dropping everywhere, the butt of numerous jokes, members of the right are getting concerned...my what a difference a couple of weeks makes.

5. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

The only thing that's happened is the lib media and the wingnut left has attacked her relentlessly from day one - which would have happened whoever she was or whatever she knew. I've also read commentators who have said that their is a backlash building because of this assault - it probably explains why obama's support among white women is dropping like a rock.

As for interviews, the big evader has been Obama, with his single appearance on a conservative show, where he looked bad, and his single appearance in a neutral forum (saddleback) where he looked bad. As I said in my thread on a REAL interview of Obama - let ME inteview him - I'd pop his phony bubble of BS in five minutes. :D

6. Shotgun314159

Shotgun314159 New Member

DEMOCRATS
    circle the wagons and shoot "outward"

REPUBLICANS
    circle the wagons and shoot "inward"

isn't that an old regan joke?

7. Shotgun314159

Shotgun314159 New Member

poor sister sarah
    do ya think she can get the "pitty me" vote?

ahahahahhahahah
    ahahha
    ah
    shiet

8. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

She IS getting that vote! Won't it be funny when you Bots LOSE because of that? :D

ahahahahhahahah
    ahahha
    ah

9. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Give me a break Libs, she looks bad and you know it as well as I do. The pick looks now to have been a mistake.

As for your white women remark, from today's Rasmussen Poll:

10. bododie

bododie New Member

I hope she gets the pity vote. I hope she gets the woman vote. I KNOW she will get the vote that won't give it to a man like Obama shall we say. You can hang on polls which you seem to think are written in stone. The fat lady ain't sung yet. Of course, I hope you are prepared for the race riots when Obama loses, 'cause they're definitely going to come to a town near you! "American" isn't a united word y'know.

11. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    yea we never do, never....its not like we just watched like 8 people say that they where the better choice? And Im on the left, I am more then happy to attack the left, as are many people I know on the left who attack the Dems over and over for failing to do some of the things we want them to do...

12. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    Sorry he dances circles around her, deal with it. Live in the real world for once.

13. GenSeneca

GenSeneca Well-Known Member

You're an Indi who leans left... you're not one of the kool aid swillers who vote straight Democrat ticket in every election.

Also... you attack them for "failing to do some of the things we want them to do" but that wasn't my point. The point was, when a Republican is involved in a scandal, the Right asks that person to step down. On the Left, scandal is rewarded as a badge of honor.

Still want to argue? Then please, name the last Democrat that was pushed out of office by his own party... Only one I can think of is Joe Lieberman - and he wasn't removed for scandal, he was removed for not following the authoritarian party line of the Left.

14. Shotgun314159

Shotgun314159 New Member

i bet she will not actaully be on the ticket
    i think her time has passed

imagine her
    trying to sit on "The View"

woman are fickle
    try not to
    ask

15. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

that one ugly woman would eat her, and I do mean literally