NATO commander says he sees potent threat from Russia

Werbung:
Has russia stated this as an objective ? 40k could likely do what he suggests. Nice move to lend an implication that NATO is prepared to just say no. Doesnt look as though anyone is in a position to make it be an or else.

Has russia stated this as an objective ? 40k could likely do what he suggests. Nice move to lend an implication that NATO is prepared to just say no. Doesnt look as though anyone is in a position to make it be an or else.

Today, NATO is not involved ... Ukraine is not a member.

But, bring Ukraine under that umbrella, and the game changes. Seems like a smart move to me.

Today, NATO is not involved ... Ukraine is not a member.

But, bring Ukraine under that umbrella, and the game changes. Seems like a smart move to me.
Couldnt hurt but how fast a process is that ? Plenty of nato members close enough to create the threat. And it can appear to be the eurozone annexing which is what the complaint is. And that requires the stomach to go to war. Not too sure that exists.

Russia has 80-90 troops on Ukraine's eastern border and they aren't regular troops, they are strike force troops.

Putin is also instigating unrest in E. Ukraine.

There is no reason that we/NATO can't move into Poland on Ukraine's western border. Put the missile defense system in Poland and supply the Ukrainian people with weapons, like they asked for, and not just the stupid
MRI's Obama sent them, a month late.

Obama is the worst President this country has ever seen, and you mark my words, he's going to get a whole bunch of us killed.

Russia has 80-90 troops on Ukraine's eastern border and they aren't regular troops, they are strike force troops.

Putin is also instigating unrest in E. Ukraine.

There is no reason that we/NATO can't move into Poland on Ukraine's western border. Put the missile defense system in Poland and supply the Ukrainian people with weapons, like they asked for, and not just the stupid
MRI's Obama sent them, a month late.

Obama is the worst President this country has ever seen, and you mark my words, he's going to get a whole bunch of us killed.
Massive death is all that keeps Lincoln at the bottom of the barrel

Is Easter Ukraine worth the millions of lives lost in a conflict between the USA and Russia? I doubt it

Is Easter Ukraine worth the millions of lives lost in a conflict between the USA and Russia? I doubt it

That's silly. Putin wouldn't start a war with the U.S. The only reason he's doing what he's doing is because he can, and that's because our pansy President is letting him get away with it, if he isn't in cahoots with him.

Putin's economy is on the edge. His life line runs through Ukraine and he wouldn't jeopardize that.

That's silly. Putin wouldn't start a war with the U.S. The only reason he's doing what he's doing is because he can, and that's because our pansy President is letting him get away with it, if he isn't in cahoots with him.

Putin's economy is on the edge. His life line runs through Ukraine and he wouldn't jeopardize that.
Putin risks nothing. No one is willing to go to war over this. He would have to step.outside the CCCP footprint.

dogtower, Obalma has said he would not go to war over Eastern Ukraine. Would any US politicians do so?
In the end Ukraine and Russia will have to solve this problem themselves
Cruela, Do not be so sure that Putin Economy is on the edge. It is recovering like the US economy.R

Couldnt hurt but how fast a process is that ? Plenty of nato members close enough to create the threat. And it can appear to be the eurozone annexing which is what the complaint is. And that requires the stomach to go to war. Not too sure that exists.

Its not fast
Ukraine has said it does not want to Joint
and whats the point then for any non nato nation to join? Just wait until you need them then join...but have to do nothing unless you need it?

dogtower, Obalma has said he would not go to war over Eastern Ukraine. Would any US politicians do so?
In the end Ukraine and Russia will have to solve this problem themselves
Cruela, Do not be so sure that Putin Economy is on the edge. It is recovering like the US economy.R

all the Republicans are willing...so long as Obama is in office..of course if Republican was in office they would shit there pants and say not our problem. But they have to pretend they have a big dick and pretend the President is not doing enough and is weak...
Also the Russian Econ is falling not recovering...its looking at .9% growth even before Sanctions. .9 percent is not Recovery, vs 3-4% in the US ( side not funny how it got lower and lower under BUSH and then went up and stayed up under Obama.. https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=AwrTcYLbrUxTrQgA.gWJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTIyc2xzM3ZpBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZAMwMWNhNzAzNGRiYzBmMTQ5YzdlYmRiZTI0ZTNlNmVhYQRncG9zAzYEaXQDYmluZw--?back=http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=us+gdp+growth&fr=yfp-t-304-s&fr2=piv-web&tab=organic&ri=6&w=475&h=279&imgurl=www.thedigeratilife.com/images/gdp-growth.jpg&rurl=http://www.thedigeratilife.com/blog/index.php/2009/01/06/business-cycles-economic-graphs-economic-cycle-recession/&size=22.5KB&name=<b>US GDP Growth</b>, 2008 Recession&p=us gdp growth&oid=01ca7034dbc0f149c7ebdbe24e3e6eaa&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-t-304-s&tt=<b>US GDP Growth</b>, 2008 Recession&b=0&ni=189&no=6&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=13iuma2bl&sigb=138qpsi77&sigi=11daajf5d&sigt=114a1i8ct&sign=114a1i8ct&.crumb=bmMt4YICs2F&fr=yfp-t-304-s

Werbung:
Obama reminds me of FDR. When Hitler rolled into Europe invading nations FDR at first did not want to enter the war. Then when Japs bombed pearl harbor everything changed. Now Obama doesn't want to interfere against Putin so when Al Qaeda attacks again will Obama get involved?

Back