NBC continues its shilling

Libsmasher

........for the Annointed One. :D I saw NBC News tonight. It's a half hour long, and they devoted the first 15 minutes to Obama, in Ohio. There was no substance - just the pro-Obama sound bites and video bites. Particularly despicable was them covering some Obama criticisms of McCain, without offfering any counter - point from the McCain side. They reserved the last few minutes of the 30 minute slot for some unsubstantial fluff about palin. They started out with the reporter saying Palin comes a long, lonnnnnnnng way from washington. Translation: she's completely clueless. Garsh, I wonder if they have TV in alaska yet? :D Then they focus on an alaska country fair, showing on someone's 300 pound cabbage they grew. Translation: Palin is some yokel who doesn't know want she's got herself into.

There was also a suck piece for Obama on CNN - I saw most of this while I was working out at the gym: It was called "Obama revealed" - purporting to be an obama history. It was pure propaganda - most of the video was of an endless procession of stills of obama smiling, at the beach, cozy scenes in hawaii, family gatherings, college etc etc. Also interviews with pro-obama associates. and the Annointed One himself. There was no mention of Obama's many leftwing, racist, and communist associates - a complete whitewash.

Every time I think the lib media couldn't get any worse - it does.

Werbung:
Back