1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

NBC launches massive photo bank

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by palefrost, Jul 23, 2006.

1. palefrost

palefrost New Member

I thought this was interesting. I might have been even more excited if they had said they were going to show the tv shows from the past on the website. Ive seen a few network online sites showing programs on the net and I thought that was a great idea!

I dont understand how come they havent all jumped on this band wagon! Its seems to me you can still make tons of money showing a program on the net the next day. I know I would watch an episode of "lost" on the net and sit though the commericals online if needed. I would even pay a service to be able to do this. What are the downfalls to this? What am i missing?

2. Word2Action

Word2Action New Member

Good point. Some sites already do this. Mostly entertainment sites like wwe.com and comedycentral.com. It'd be nice to see more mainstream channels do this.

3. sushimonster

sushimonster Guest

I would be awesome to view shows online that were cancelled long ago.

4. capitalist_junkie

capitalist_junkie New Member

Definitely! I mean, I love getting DVDs of classics, but it would be so easy to watch them online.

5. palefrost

palefrost New Member

Heck i would buy a few that are long gone. The wonder woman series with linda carter was great! Six million dollar man was campy fun to watch!

6. LyricB

LyricB New Member

I too would sit through commericals to see a show online which I had forgotten to tune into the previous night. I might even pay if it were commercial free.