NBC News' "big stories" tonight

Libsmasher

The Obama shill network, NBC, which this campaign season has made the rest of the lib media look like National Review, is at it again.

Brian williams starts off with "Obama hasn't announced a running mate yet" (Oh garsh! gollee! :D) "but that isn't the main news story - it's that John McCain doesn't know how many houses he owns!" HEE HEE HEE! :p

Of course, neither item was a news story. :rolleyes: If you asked me what my investments are worth to the nearest $10,000, I couldn't tell you.

Werbung:
The Obama shill network, NBC, which this campaign season has made the rest of the lib media look like National Review, is at it again.

Brian williams starts off with "Obama hasn't announced a running mate yet" (Oh garsh! gollee! :D) "but that isn't the main news story - it's that John McCain doesn't know how many houses he owns!" HEE HEE HEE! :p

Of course, neither item was a news story. :rolleyes: If you asked me what my investments are worth to the nearest $10,000, I couldn't tell you.

well the only ones who will know about it are the people who are as one sided as pmsnbc no one else watches them :)

Back