necrophilia or bestiality choice or genetic

Pandora

I am wondering if anyone here is against necrophilia or bestiality and do you feel it’s a choice or genetic?

My boss at work said he drew the line there and I asked him who gave him the moral authority to judge others and decide where the line was. He did not have any come back, just cracked a smile and changed the topic.

There are a number of people who enjoy necrophilia, I feel it’s wrong but not sure it’s my place to judge another persons sex life.

I remember when I was a child my mother told me of something she had read in the paper. A woman had married a mortician and on their wedding night he asked her to take a very long cold shower to help her body temp reduce. He said he was used to colder bodies and would feel strange holding something so warm. The woman fled the wedding chamber and never came back. That story bothered my mother for years, it seemed like a single isolated case but now I am hearing more about it and I wonder if my mother was just a bit prejudice to other healthy lifestyle choices? Or perhaps this man had no control over his genetic make up?

There are a number of groups who enjoy this sort of sex, to each their own right? Below is a google list of sites for those who enjoy this type of relationship.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...1&ct=result&cd=1&q=necrophilia+groups&spell=1

In the state of Washington a few years ago after a man was enjoying a romantic moment with a horse, the horse busted his ribs, he went to the doctor and eventually the police were called. There were issues on how legal this was; long story short Washington State passed a law that sex with animals (bestiality) was legal as long as the animal was willing. I think I read that later the law was repealed or at least questioned because how do we know if the animal was actually willing? but I have not checked into it lately so I am not sure where the law stands right now.

There are a number of groups who enjoy this sort of sex, to each their own right? Below is a google list of sites for those who enjoy this type of relationship.

http://search.icq.com/search/results.php?q=beastiality+groups&ch_id=afe&search_mode=

I wonder if my boss had the right to draw a moral line in the sand on these two issues or if I even have the right to question it. What do you all think? Is there ever a line and who decides when we have crossed it or are coming up to it?

Werbung:
LMAO.

And in a generation or two, we will have legal and political agitation over whether a person has the right to marry a cadaver.

LMAO.

And in a generation or two, we will have legal and political agitation over whether a person has the right to marry a cadaver.

I dont think that will happen because cadaver's can't say "I Do" Horse's can't either.

But I think this is a topic that will be debated in the years to come. If its right or wrong, moral or not. Did you check out the links? There are many more support groups and places to go to find this sort of thing than I ever thought, and its growing.

I wonder why no one is touching this topic. I think perhaps equality is only worth fighting for if its popular?

Only someone who is as ill-informed as you, Nums, since marriage is between CONSENTING ADULTS.

Notice I said that, I had not thought of that till you pointed it out, but I agree both have to consent. I am not sure about the adult part. My mother was married at 13 and my sister at 16. Some people get married young, but at least with parent consent.

I dont think that will happen because cadaver's can't say "I Do" Horse's can't either.

But I think this is a topic that will be debated in the years to come. If its right or wrong, moral or not. Did you check out the links? There are many more support groups and places to go to find this sort of thing than I ever thought, and its growing.

I wonder why no one is touching this topic. I think perhaps equality is only worth fighting for if its popular?

Perhaps equality is only worth fighting for if you are willing to fight for it. I haven't seen any demonstrations by necrophiliacs or animal lovers trying to gain anything. What would be equality for a necrophiliac? The only way it could be consentual is if the dead person signed a document before death requesting/accepting a post-death relationship. Such a relationship would of necessity be mostly a physical one unless the live person was psychic I suppose.

As far as animals go, it will always be rape because the difference in power is so great between a human and an animal that consent is not possible. Look at Siho and her exploits, she could make a bundle training animals to interact sexually with people, but it would be just like the grooming that pedophiles do to young children and thus it would be rape.

You are continuing to ask about "moral authority", whose got it and why. Coercion is the only sin (in my opinion) because it is the only thing that abrogates our free-will.

Notice I said that, I had not thought of that till you pointed it out, but I agree both have to consent. I am not sure about the adult part. My mother was married at 13 and my sister at 16. Some people get married young, but at least with parent consent.

The age of consent varies, as does the ability and maturity of people to consent. This is of course anothe issue that could be argued interminably.

Perhaps equality is only worth fighting for if you are willing to fight for it. I haven't seen any demonstrations by necrophiliacs or animal lovers trying to gain anything. What would be equality for a necrophiliac? The only way it could be consentual is if the dead person signed a document before death requesting/accepting a post-death relationship. Such a relationship would of necessity be mostly a physical one unless the live person was psychic I suppose.

As far as animals go, it will always be rape because the difference in power is so great between a human and an animal that consent is not possible. Look at Siho and her exploits, she could make a bundle training animals to interact sexually with people, but it would be just like the grooming that pedophiles do to young children and thus it would be rape.

You are continuing to ask about "moral authority", whose got it and why. Coercion is the only sin (in my opinion) because it is the only thing that abrogates our free-will.

I have seen interviews with a couple of People into Necrophilia. They said they are harming no one, yet they feel persecuted. And really isn’t that true. Who are you hurting? It’s an empty shell at that point not a person. Hell if Terri Schiavo, who could tell you when she had pain from period cramps, was not considered a person then a corpse surely would not be a person.

I do not think that there are huge numbers of them and most of them are in the closet so to speak and they won’t be coming out anytime soon because they are not accepted by society.

The animal stuff I would agree with you is always rape if done by a man but not sure how it could be rape if done by a woman… Either way, the state of Washington thought the animal could give consent and said its legal if they do.

I am not into either of these but I am seriously torn. There was a time when I only thought Polygamy should be made legal and only for religious and constitutional reasons, not because I wanted to be one.

But since I have come to this forum and have taken very seriously the feelings and opinions of other people, I am unsure where I should draw the line. I moved it twice, why not again?

You think I am just trying to argue with you, but really I am not... When ever I find myself saying I don’t agree with something, whether it is homosexual marriage, polygamy, government marriage in general or a number of other things... I start thinking Im intolerant and I have to change. So I am going to figure out if there is a line and where to draw it and then understand why it was ok that I drew it where I did.

We all should know why we drew the line where we did and be able to be ok with it.

I have seen interviews with a couple of People into Necrophilia. They said they are harming no one, yet they feel persecuted. And really isn’t that true. Who are you hurting? It’s an empty shell at that point not a person. Hell if Terri Schiavo, who could tell you when she had pain from period cramps, was not considered a person then a corpse surely would not be a person.

I do not think that there are huge numbers of them and most of them are in the closet so to speak and they won’t be coming out anytime soon because they are not accepted by society.

The animal stuff I would agree with you is always rape if done by a man but not sure how it could be rape if done by a woman… Either way, the state of Washington thought the animal could give consent and said its legal if they do.

I am not into either of these but I am seriously torn. There was a time when I only thought Polygamy should be made legal and only for religious and constitutional reasons, not because I wanted to be one.

But since I have come to this forum and have taken very seriously the feelings and opinions of other people, I am unsure where I should draw the line. I moved it twice, why not again?

You think I am just trying to argue with you, but really I am not... When ever I find myself saying I don’t agree with something, whether it is homosexual marriage, polygamy, government marriage in general or a number of other things... I start thinking Im intolerant and I have to change. So I am going to figure out if there is a line and where to draw it and then understand why it was ok that I drew it where I did.

We all should know why we drew the line where we did and be able to be ok with it.
Coercion is the line for me. And necrophilia is coercion unless the person agrees to it before their death because no family will relinquish their loved one's body to be raped without some form of coercion.

A woman could rape an animal in exactly the same way that a woman could groom a boy to have sex with her. Animals can be given cues the way Siho does and trained to have sex with women, but it's not what the animal will choose, they will never volunteer for the training, so it's still rape.

I understand the desire to know where you stand and why, I agree with that desire, but I must admit that I have doubted your intentions. So, with that said I will henceforth give you the benefit of the doubt and address your posts in the fashion in which you say you are writing them.

Mare, what do you think?

Do you think its a choice or do you think they really cant help it and they would if they could?

I don't know, it's not like any kind of reciprocal relationship, so in that sense it's crippled in the same way that masturbation can be if it is substituted for a real relationship. My guess would be that it's not a genetic thing, but rather a paraphilia.

Adults having consentual, reciprocal, beneficial, mutually engaging relationships are very different from people having coercive sex with dead bodies or creatures who cannot be equals in any sense of the word.

Coercion is the line for me. And necrophilia is coercion unless the person agrees to it before their death because no family will relinquish their loved one's body to be raped without some form of coercion.

A woman could rape an animal in exactly the same way that a woman could groom a boy to have sex with her. Animals can be given cues the way Siho does and trained to have sex with women, but it's not what the animal will choose, they will never volunteer for the training, so it's still rape.

I understand the desire to know where you stand and why, I agree with that desire, but I must admit that I have doubted your intentions. So, with that said I will henceforth give you the benefit of the doubt and address your posts in the fashion in which you say you are writing them.

I like the idea of coercion being the line. That would cover kids in polygamy being forced to marry old men as well. You just might have me convinced but I don’t know for sure till I hear some other sides. I looked up the links about necrophilia but never read any of them. It bothers me but I will go eventually and read their arguments as to why they feel they have the right and see if I can make sense of it. Really though I think you have a good argument here on both of these topics.

I think though I am standing firm on the incest tough from the other thread :)

Werbung:
Back