NeoCon Bill Kristol BUSTED!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Shaman

Jon Stewart's a FREAKIN' GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

He got Bill Kristol to ADMIT "...the government can provide first-class health care."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

529.gif

Werbung:
Of course the govt can provide first-class health care.

But it usually doesn't.

And when it takes over the monopoly in it, and then funds start running low (as will inevitably happen), first-class care will be a distant memory.

Is that what you want?

I didn't think so. Then why do you keep insisting that govt provide health care?

ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1074.gif

Well, that illustrates that. Mr. ShamMan "proves" things by taking statements out of context, and generally trying to twist what other people say enough to make it seem they said something else.

He's so desperate, that he'll clip out one short sentence from a post like mine, and carefully ignore all the facts that follow it to post just that one sentence... even while the complete post is still there for everyone to read, revealing his lie!

As I said, Mr. ShamMan isn't here to establish any kind of truth, or even to promote his own viewpoint (or if he is, he's doing a spectacularly bad job of it).

He's merely a fly in the face, someone who pops up, says something silly, and goes away satisfied that he's accomplished something useful.

(yawn)

Well, that illustrates that. Mr. ShamMan "proves" things by taking statements out of context, and generally trying to twist what other people say enough to make it seem they said something else.

He's so desperate, that he'll clip out one short sentence from a post like mine, and carefully ignore all the facts that follow it to post just that one sentence... even while the complete post is still there for everyone to read, revealing his lie!

As I said, Mr. ShamMan isn't here to establish any kind of truth, or even to promote his own viewpoint (or if he is, he's doing a spectacularly bad job of it).

He's merely a fly in the face, someone who pops up, says something silly, and goes away satisfied that he's accomplished something useful.

(yawn)
...And, you can't HANDLE IT!!!

:p

Two-words, for you: PHIL LONGMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

92.gif

See: "WHY THE PUBLIC OPTION WORKS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here ya' go. I always like to provide my detractors with the appropriate-seat!

Icelocker1.jpg

Stewart is a clown. I'm sure whatever concessions Kristol made to him were in jest only.
Yeah....I noticed....when Kristol started tap-dancin'-and-filibustering, after Stewart attempted to restate what Kristol had said.

:rolleyes:

Little-Acorn said:

(yawn)
...And, you can't HANDLE IT!!!

:p

Two-words, for you: PHIL LONGMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

92.gif

See: "WHY THE PUBLIC OPTION WORKS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here ya' go. I always like to provide my detractors with the appropriate-seat!

Icelocker1.jpg

Thanks for illustrating my point so thoroughly.

I rest my case. :rolleyes:

Werbung:

Is that what you think? hmmmm. I just thought he was a mouthy "newly entitled" self appointed spokesman for all of his kind, just like he labels everyone else in entirety. Also, you must give him more credit. Not only does he twist everything and think he's clever, but he also runs from remarks that he doesn't like, can't argue with and peg him.

At least we don't have to watch him cry, which we probably would if he were here in person. Men that he relates to, seem to do that well, when caught, and the usual excuses don't work.

Back