NeoCons (And Supporters); Prepping For A LOSS!

Mr. Shaman

Do they get-away-with-it.....again?

"We have long suspected here on News Hounds that FOX News’ obsession with voter fraud is nothing more than a set-up to challenge the validity of a Barack Obama win should it happen. We saw the same set-up during the 2004 election, only to have those concerns disappear the moment George Bush won the election. But now that John McCain is slipping in the polls, the issue has suddenly resurfaced on FOX. Last Thursday, John Fund, the author of “Stealing Elections” and the chief “voter-fraud” monger, appeared on Hannity & Colmes and essentially confirmed that our suspicions are correct."

Werbung:
Do they get-away-with-it.....again?

After the last to elections where in one Gore won the popular vote and Kerry would have won if Florida wasn't corrupt I could care less what the neo-cons say about it.

Senator Obama is the better man for the job... and it's a damn big job as screwed up as the Republicans are leaving it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpmFd25tRqo

After the last to elections where in one Gore won the popular vote

We do not elect the President that way.

and Kerry would have won if Florida wasn't corrupt I could care less what the neo-cons say about it.

Debatable.

Senator Obama is the better man for the job... and it's a damn big job as screwed up as the Republicans are leaving it.

Your opinion, and you are certainly entitled to it. I disagree with it however, as I am sure you were already aware. ;)

After the last to elections where in one Gore won the popular vote and Kerry would have won if Florida wasn't corrupt I could care less what the neo-cons say about it.

....Even though it's infectious, and migrates to McBus/Palin rallies??

These rallies are already organized lynch-mobs. They don't need any more encouragement.

How many recounts did Bush win before it finally needed to be ended? It was something like three.

Not including two or three unofficial recounts by the media months later, all of which Bush won, even a recount that excluded all military ballots.

True. That's the Supreme Court's job. :rolleyes:

That's a stupid statement. So if the public votes for a candidate, and someone sues to keep recounting votes until the end of time, and a court steps in and simply says the voters choice is final, you consider that to be the court choosing?

If the original count had been for Gore, and Bush had sued, would you be complaining that the court was choosing for the voters by saying the official count is correct? No, because your a partisan hack with zero credibility. Thanks for your time, have a nice day.

Your opinion, and you are certainly entitled to it. I disagree with it however, as I am sure you were already aware~ Big Rob

Why, by the color of the jacket you're wearing?

Why don't you take your jacket off and think with your mind so people won't have to assume that you are inflexible and incapable of encompassing new ideas currently foreign to you?

Remember school? That's what schools are for. Life is one big continuing school. Keep learning, or wear the colors of ignorance and be judged accordingly.

Senator Obama is the better man for the job...

I am curious about why you support him. Which issue is most important to you?

Are you more for Obama's policy because he's pro-life? Or because he thinks we should stay in Iraq and finish this war?

I am curious about why you support him. Which issue is most important to you?

Are you more for Obama's policy because he's pro-life? Or because he thinks we should stay in Iraq and finish this war?

I see this question has been asked of me by more than just you Dr. Who so I'll try and answer everyone at one time.

The number one reason I'm so strongly supporting Senator Obama is the combination of intelligence & temperament. Now I realize that's not a specific "issue" but when there are multiple things gone terribly wrong sometimes one has to go with the broad overview.

On policies themselves:

I don't believe for a minute that McCain would change that much from Bush policies and I think he would be even more inclined than Bush to rush into war.

I can see that we can't afford to continue an endless occupation in Iraq and after many years it's time to get out of there. There will still be the military costs of trying to destroy terrorists groups in Afghanistan and in the region as a whole but the concept of whole country occupation has to end soon.

I am the father of two grown daughters and I am Pro-Choice as they are.

I'm whole heartedly (could not be more against) John McCain's wishes to privatize Social Security.

And I have come to realize that some type of government action needs to be taken to reduce the cost of health care. For me it doesn't have to be a complete nationalized system but something better than what we have now. And certainly not more deregulation of it like John McCain was just recently putting forward as a good idea nor Taxing the benefit as he's now presenting. When you look at what family health insurance actually costs at the employer level (over 12K per year) that $5000 per family McCain wants to give combined with the new TAXABLE aspect it creates a terrible deal for both employer and employee.

This is a turning point in time. I know where we are now and it isn't good. I'm convinced from listening & looking at both side's positions that a President Obama would help improve our overall situation on several fronts much better than his opponent.

There have been some allegations of voter fraud coming from both parties.

There is little to back up any of those allegations.

How does that mean that the Neocons are prepping for a loss?

What, in fact, does it have to do with the PNAC at all?

You might think that such nonsense might jeopardize the Republican's chances, or the Democrat's chances, neither of which is likely BTW, but none of that has a thing to do with the neoconservative movement.

NeoCons are not conservatives, but, then, neither is the Republican party any longer. The Democratic Party never even claimed to be conservative.

Werbung:
Why, by the color of the jacket you're wearing?

Why don't you take your jacket off and think with your mind so people won't have to assume that you are inflexible and incapable of encompassing new ideas currently foreign to you?

Remember school? That's what schools are for. Life is one big continuing school. Keep learning, or wear the colors of ignorance and be judged accordingly.

Uhm... I cannot disagree with TopGun now without being an uneducated mindless robot?

I can back up my opinions on McCain and Obama with actual policies and fact... you simply screech about "BigOil" every time something happens and then tell me to learn to think?

Hilarious.

Back