Netanyahu Under Investigation

Old_Trapper70

Why is the right wing, and the American press, ignoring this:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/ag-for...r-investigation-details-cases-already-closed/

The statement was issued following a three-hour interrogation of Netanyahu by the Israel Police’s Lahav 433 anti-corruption unit at his official residence in Jerusalem on Monday. The prime minister, who has publicly denied any wrongdoing, was questioned under caution as a criminal suspect.

Netanyahu is likely to be interrogated again in coming days.

“The Prime Minister of Israel, Mr. Benjamin Netanyahu, was questioned today by Israel Police investigators from the Lahav 433 unit, under the instruction of the attorney general, Dr. Avichai Mandelblit, on suspicion of receiving improper benefits from businessmen,” the statement read.

The statement said that Mandleblit had first ordered a “probe” into Netanyahu in June 2016 after he was presented with information by the Lahav 433 anti-corruption unit which included “a long list of allegations that the prime minister had carried out apparent crimes breaching ethical norms.”

Werbung:
I think we ignore that Neteanyabu is supported by the extreme religious right. Israel would be better with a Labor government.

Why is the right wing, and the American press, ignoring this:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/ag-for...r-investigation-details-cases-already-closed/

The statement was issued following a three-hour interrogation of Netanyahu by the Israel Police’s Lahav 433 anti-corruption unit at his official residence in Jerusalem on Monday. The prime minister, who has publicly denied any wrongdoing, was questioned under caution as a criminal suspect.

Netanyahu is likely to be interrogated again in coming days.

“The Prime Minister of Israel, Mr. Benjamin Netanyahu, was questioned today by Israel Police investigators from the Lahav 433 unit, under the instruction of the attorney general, Dr. Avichai Mandelblit, on suspicion of receiving improper benefits from businessmen,” the statement read.

The statement said that Mandleblit had first ordered a “probe” into Netanyahu in June 2016 after he was presented with information by the Lahav 433 anti-corruption unit which included “a long list of allegations that the prime minister had carried out apparent crimes breaching ethical norms.”
The press and the left are more concerned with Trump tight now. If Hillary were President they WOULD be talking about this a whole lot more.. But Aus22 is right, I believe most of the Christian right are pro Israel and intern like Netanyahu..

But what is there to talk about his wife kept the bottle refund money and someone gave him a suit and paid the hotel bill. Or was that the stuff they said they didn't bring up for lack of evidence. I read the story at work this morning and hurried through it so hopefully I missed something. If but I was actually laughing at the petty accusations

But what is there to talk about his wife kept the bottle refund money and someone gave him a suit and paid the hotel bill. Or was that the stuff they said they didn't bring up for lack of evidence. I read the story at work this morning and hurried through it so hopefully I missed something. If but I was actually laughing at the petty accusations

Yes we know, "Pay for Play" only matters if it is a Democrat.

Yes we know, "Pay for Play" only matters if it is a Democrat.
I wouldn't say that it only matters if your a democrat. I'm not sure pop bottle return money or a suit is on the level of what politicians in America do. Now they may be so much more honest in Israel that keeping pop bottle money is a huge deal. But considering the curruption in the States that seems super trivial also I think the story said those I listed were the things they didn't Try to pin on him because they didn't have enough evidence. The things they are trying to pin on him they didn't list or explain. Hopefully it's bigger than Pop bottle refunds and a suit

I wouldn't say that it only matters if your a democrat. I'm not sure pop bottle return money or a suit is on the level of what politicians in America do. Now they may be so much more honest in Israel that keeping pop bottle money is a huge deal. But considering the curruption in the States that seems super trivial also I think the story said those I listed were the things they didn't Try to pin on him because they didn't have enough evidence. The things they are trying to pin on him they didn't list or explain. Hopefully it's bigger than Pop bottle refunds and a suit

Perhaps you need to read the article again since it is obvious you could not comprehend it the first time through.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/police-interrogate-netanyahu-over-graft-suspicions/

Perhaps you need to read the article again since it is obvious you could not comprehend it the first time through.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/police-interrogate-netanyahu-over-graft-suspicions/
I think Trapper needs to reread it, they mention some bad things but didn't elaborate on them. From Trappers post......However, the lengthy statement detailed four cases of suspected wrongdoing that are not included in the investigation because of a lack of evidence. They included allegations of illicit campaign finance during the 2009 election, forging results of the Likud primaries in that year, and receiving double payments for flights to speaking engagements abroad — the so-called “Bibitours” affair.

Tell me fool, why would they elaborate on them when the investigation is ongoing?

Is there any right wing crook you will not defend?
I have nothing to defend.. your post said..the lengthy statement detailed four cases of suspected wrongdoing that are not included in the investigation because of a lack of evidence.MAYBE BECAUSE THERE NOT INCLUDED IN THE INVESTAGATION, BECSAUSE OF LACK OF EVIDENCE. SO the cases pandora mentioned were correct they were minor.. but you chose tho talk down to her/him.. you said.. Perhaps you need to read the article again since it is obvious you could not comprehend it the first time through. Maybe you should read it again, and then apologies...

I have nothing to defend.. your post said..the lengthy statement detailed four cases of suspected wrongdoing that are not included in the investigation because of a lack of evidence.MAYBE BECAUSE THERE NOT INCLUDED IN THE INVESTAGATION, BECSAUSE OF LACK OF EVIDENCE. SO the cases pandora mentioned were correct they were minor.. but you chose tho talk down to her/him.. you said.. Perhaps you need to read the article again since it is obvious you could not comprehend it the first time through. Maybe you should read it again, and then apologies...

No need to. Pandora, like you, wishes to minimize the incidents. If it had been Obama you two would have been seeking to hang him. Of course, you would have excused Trump in the same way.

No need to. Pandora, like you, wishes to minimize the incidents. If it had been Obama you two would have been seeking to hang him. Of course, you would have excused Trump in the same way.
We were not talking about Trump.. but yes i would give him the benefit of doubt too..

We were not talking about Trump.. but yes i would give him the benefit of doubt too..

Problem is you excuse Trump in the same way as you excuse Netanyahu.

Yet, here is the bigger problem. You are an example of why Christianity is now a "dead religion". You will not accept the advice of God, or Christ, and think your own opinion is more relevant. And here you show the same arrogance. In scripture, and I am sorry I rely on the actual word of God so much since I know you ave little use for it, do you think God considered the issue of the widow, and her two mites, as being "minor"? (Mark 12: 41-44) Or the issue of the servants in Matthew 25: 14-29? When Christ spoke of the "good and faithful servant" who was "faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much" (Luke 16:10) was a "minor" event? So, if one was to keep the "pop bottle" deposit that was intended for a different cause, or was to pay 1000 dollars when the bill was 6000 dollars, do you think God looks upon that as minor?

You see Grumpy, your lack of ability to follow the Word of God is a sign of the "falling away" spoken of in 2 Thessalonians 2: 3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;", and so the ones attending "church" is falling, those who believe is falling, and those such as yourself that support, and defend, the crimes, and immorality of those like Trump, and Netanyhau, no matter how minor, are the ones who are driving that "falling away".

Ignore what you want to in the Word of God, call me what you want to, it will not change a thing. If you cannot stand against the small things it matters not how you stand on the larger issues.

Since you are seeing something in this link that I am not, and I read it twice before you told me I needed to.

please point out to me the high crime he is accused of. I did make light of keeping pop bottle refund money and someone buying a suit and a night at a hotel. I wouldn't even complain about obama getting a suit or Michelle keeping pop bottle refund money.

But I must be missing something that you are seeing. What is the crime that was noteworthy enough to start a thread over

Problem is you excuse Trump in the same way as you excuse Netanyahu.

Yet, here is the bigger problem. You are an example of why Christianity is now a "dead religion". You will not accept the advice of God, or Christ, and think your own opinion is more relevant. And here you show the same arrogance. In scripture, and I am sorry I rely on the actual word of God so much since I know you ave little use for it, do you think God considered the issue of the widow, and her two mites, as being "minor"? (Mark 12: 41-44) Or the issue of the servants in Matthew 25: 14-29? When Christ spoke of the "good and faithful servant" who was "faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much" (Luke 16:10) was a "minor" event? So, if one was to keep the "pop bottle" deposit that was intended for a different cause, or was to pay 1000 dollars when the bill was 6000 dollars, do you think God looks upon that as minor?

You see Grumpy, your lack of ability to follow the Word of God is a sign of the "falling away" spoken of in 2 Thessalonians 2: 3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;", and so the ones attending "church" is falling, those who believe is falling, and those such as yourself that support, and defend, the crimes, and immorality of those like Trump, and Netanyhau, no matter how minor, are the ones who are driving that "falling away".

Ignore what you want to in the Word of God, call me what you want to, it will not change a thing. If you cannot stand against the small things it matters not how you stand on the larger issues.
I'm not excusing anything.. What am I excusing ? Did I say it was right? As far as my lack of ability to follow Gods word. you post scripture but when I do the same you ignore it. We both know I believe in Grace before the law not against the law. And as far as calling people names should I go back and make a list for you on who the name caller is or which of us stands in judgment of everyone he comes in contact with. More then once i've said I believe you to be a Christian, even with your insults which probably now exceeds 100's. I BELIEVE TRUMP HAS EXCEPTED CHRIST AS HIS SAVIOR, so now what?

Werbung:
I'm not excusing anything.. What am I excusing ? Did I say it was right? As far as my lack of ability to follow Gods word. you post scripture but when I do the same you ignore it. We both know I believe in Grace before the law not against the law. And as far as calling people names should I go back and make a list for you on who the name caller is or which of us stands in judgment of everyone he comes in contact with. More then once i've said I believe you to be a Christian, even with your insults which probably now exceeds 100's. I BELIEVE TRUMP HAS EXCEPTED CHRIST AS HIS SAVIOR, so now what?

Is this a Freudian slip? You said "I believe Trump has EXCEPTED Christ as his saviour" I would agree with that. . .if it means excluded Christ!
Trump has no God. . .he believes he IS God!
There is no place for God in his arrogance. And, NO, he hasn't changed. If he had, his attitude today would be different than it was two months ago, he wouldn't persecute the weak and the needy, he would welcome the suffering, he wouldn't worry about how to gain more power and more wealth from his position as POTUS.

Back