Never Buy a Chrysler Again!

asur

I really wasn't planning on it, but now that
the Gov't and Union own much of Chrysler and run it, I will
make a point not to ever look at one.

Why? Because buying a Chrysler will be helping
the big, corrupt Democratic machine.

Chrysler is no longer an American company in my mind.

Werbung:
well we all shed a tear for your lost sale that you would not have done anyway....

Maybe we can shed a tear for the billions in tax dollars we threw away so they could go bankrupt. Wasn't Chrysler held up as an example of bailouts working? Worked very well it seems. Well enough to need more, then fail.

Maybe we can shed a tear for the billions in tax dollars we threw away so they could go bankrupt. Wasn't Chrysler held up as an example of bailouts working? Worked very well it seems. Well enough to need more, then fail.

we shall not know till its done, and wait to see the deal with fiat that in the wings. they are just basicly waiting to get parts broken off before they merge. Without goverment bail out, it could have just gone under 100% and cost even more jobs.

I was never a fan of the bail outs, but with the choice of bail out, or watch GM and Chrysler go under, ( the republican plan) I go with the bail out. persoanly I would not have bothered with Chrysler as they suck and should go under, but GM can be turned around. Lucky me my Ford has stayed out of it.

we shall not know till its done, and wait to see the deal with fiat that in the wings. they are just basicly waiting to get parts broken off before they merge. Without goverment bail out, it could have just gone under 100% and cost even more jobs.

I was never a fan of the bail outs, but with the choice of bail out, or watch GM and Chrysler go under, ( the republican plan) I go with the bail out. persoanly I would not have bothered with Chrysler as they suck and should go under, but GM can be turned around. Lucky me my Ford has stayed out of it.

You mean watch them go bankrupt.. not go "under". We have laws in place to handle just the type of thing we were facing, instead we threw billions at the problem and now are back to where? Oh yea, bankruptcy. That was a better idea from the get go.

Yeah, and that GENIUS Pocket was one of the people screaming that we couldn't just "let them fail and declare bankruptcy".... Noooo... We had to shovel billions of dollars, that we didn't have, right down the drain because it made Pocket feel compassionate and made Obama and the Democrats appear magnanimous.

well we all shed a tear for your lost sale that you would not have done anyway....

It's just hallarious!!! Usually the crying on the lunatic Right would be that they hate people who don't buy American cars!:confused:

Now it seems...

If they're not whining that it's not an American car... they're whining IT IS AN AMERICAN CAR...

I'm seein' a pattern here!:D

TopGun - Fiat is not an American car. But it looks like our
tax dollars are going their way. How many people
do you see driving Fiats in the US now?
Let's hope it stays that way.

In any case I'd be surprised if Chrysler can survive
after the bankruptcy. The US gov't is not efficient
and has a terrible record at cutting costs.

These Obama plans are a real joke.

Yeah, and that GENIUS Pocket was one of the people screaming that we couldn't just "let them fail and declare bankruptcy".... Noooo... We had to shovel billions of dollars, that we didn't have, right down the drain because it made Pocket feel compassionate and made Obama and the Democrats appear magnanimous.

no "genius" I was torn, same with the banks, but dont let facts get in the way.

You mean watch them go bankrupt.. not go "under". We have laws in place to handle just the type of thing we were facing, instead we threw billions at the problem and now are back to where? Oh yea, bankruptcy. That was a better idea from the get go.

yes , but with Us backing it can actuly keep going right now, if not for bail outs they would not even be opening there doors right now, it would be over most likey.

This statement shows how foolish Obama is -

As Obama himself put it, "If the Japanese can design an affordable, well-designed hybrid, then, doggone it, the American people should be able to do the same.

First , the US hasn't been able to design an affordable and desireable hybrid. (Unions are one reason). Never allow a middleman to ruin your business.

Second, fewer Americans will have money to spend on new cars in an Obama economy.

So even if the US could build em, who would buy these cars, Japan? I doubt it.

I guess Obama will mandate Americans have to buy a hybrid at some point in time, to make this
joke work.

I really wasn't planning on it, but now that
the Gov't and Union own much of Chrysler and run it, I will
make a point not to ever look at one.
I'll bet, if you get down (on your hands-and-knees) and beg Mom & Dad, they might give you an advance on your allowance.

If that fails, drop-back to the ol' holdin'-your-breath/kickin'-and-screamin' tactics.

Good luck!​

Big difference.

The Obama Admin can TRACK those buck$.....unlike the BU$HCO Bank-Buck$......much like those Iraq Football$

:rolleyes:

TopGun - Fiat is not an American car. But it looks like our
tax dollars are going their way. How many people
do you see driving Fiats in the US now?
Let's hope it stays that way.

In any case I'd be surprised if Chrysler can survive
after the bankruptcy. The US gov't is not efficient
and has a terrible record at cutting costs.

These Obama plans are a real joke.

You lack a basic understanding of the real world.

US automakers have been using various degrees of import parts all the way to whole entire motors for a long time.

A recent for instance... the first few years of production the Saturn Vue what motor was in it... a HONDA motor. I know... I had one.

Remember when Chrysler was Daimler/Chrysler... Daimler was Mercedes Benz.

And this has been going on as long back as I can remember.

Fact is Fiat is huge overseas and they obviously have something going on if their small engine technology is estimated to be worth 8 to 10 BILLION!

The ridiculous thing is you root for American car company failure at every turn.

Didn't want them helped so they didn't just completely collapse before they found a partner.

Now that they found a solid partner with the tech they need to make the quality competition for the Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla, Mazda 3, VW Jetta etc. you root for that to fail as well.

Are you sure you're not some Somali Pirate in disguise!

Watch and learn...;)

Werbung:
yes , but with Us backing it can actuly keep going right now, if not for bail outs they would not even be opening there doors right now, it would be over most likey.

...Chapter 11 bankruptcy is the one where you reorganize. Many companies declare chapter 11 and come back in short order after they can restructure.

Filing for bankruptcy up front would not have resulted in their elimination, it would have resulted in a quicker reorganization (or sell off) which would have saved billions of taxpayer dollars.

Back