New and old Posters

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
I was just thinking it could be nice to have a thread where we just put a quick bit about yourself, maybe areas of expertise ext, IE job schooling, things that would help one get a idea of background and issue knowledge in some areas.

I am sure most of us have some form of one when we started but hard to find all them. so maybe one slicky one that just has info, not really discussion? or not just a idea.

regardless

I am in MN , Twin Cities area. AAS in Marketing, BA in Pol Sci with a minor in International studies. I work in sales, have sold powertools, beds, cars, paint, books....My main political areas are campaigns, international relations and terrorism. I have worked/campaigned for Nader, Ventura, John Edwards, and Kerry. Been a Delegate for the Independence Party of Minnesota where I have spoken at the convention the issue of cross endorsement and helped with party platform and constitution. Do to work commitments on weekends I have a hard time last year doing that again. Back long ago I was more republican, Likes Bush I, though voted Perot due to deficit and Econ but also do to wanting a 3rd party. I think Bush was better then Perot, but I wanted to see more voices to break the 2 party system. I did not vote for, or support Clinton. He did many good things, but some things I had strong disagreements on, and felt it was to slow to do others that where needed while trying to keep all sides happy.

Werbung:
Back