New E-cig/Vaping Regulations

Zynni

Have you heard much about the latest regulations regarding e-cigs/vaping? What do you think?

Here's more info: http://www.fda.gov/TobaccoProducts/Labeling/RulesRegulationsGuidance/ucm394909.htm

These shouldn't even be included in "tobacco" products, since they don't contain tobacco. Yeah, it's a technicality, but the rules are over the top.

Do you think these regulations will put a lot of small businesses out of business? Who do you think really benefits here?

Werbung:
Have you heard much about the latest regulations regarding e-cigs/vaping? What do you think?

Here's more info: http://www.fda.gov/TobaccoProducts/Labeling/RulesRegulationsGuidance/ucm394909.htm

These shouldn't even be included in "tobacco" products, since they don't contain tobacco. Yeah, it's a technicality, but the rules are over the top.

Do you think these regulations will put a lot of small businesses out of business? Who do you think really benefits here?
Regs benefit government always

Regs benefit government always

Funny, they keep claiming they want people to quit smoking cigarettes. Yet, when a bunch of people quit with vaping, they pounce on it.

Yes, but regs also benefit those who "lobby." In this case, I smell tobacco...

I feel that the idea of vaping was supposed to appease those who didn't like smoking in public, now it seems they want to ban it all. I do find in the US it is a little over the top as people do smoke and are made to feel like lepers.

Yep, it's legal to buy tobacco products, but then they don't want to let you use them. They certainly don't mind the tax revenue on such products though. Maybe that's it.. they already had that tax money spent and then people started quitting, ha ha.

Werbung:
Funny, they keep claiming they want people to quit smoking cigarettes. Yet, when a bunch of people quit with vaping, they pounce on it.

Yes, but regs also benefit those who "lobby." In this case, I smell tobacco...
Big Tobacco? Maybe. Who owns vape ?

Back