New moderator: dogtowner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:
Congrats dogtowner. Just saw this.

I hope this does not mean my favorite mod (you know the one who hits the bong way too much) has left us.

I hope this does not mean my favorite mod (you know the one who hits the bong way too much) has left us.

I see that my buddy is still here. I am so glad too. It caused me such a scare there for a minute.

as I understand it I'm an addition, not a replacement. spreading the load as it were.

and thx !

I'll have a double Glenmoranjie. Congrats.

thx
and one for me as well

glenmorangie1.jpg

I must say Walter could have done worse.

However, I am very sorry that Walter didn't pick a person with LEFT wing tendency at this time, since everyone else (with the exception of PLC who is quite balance) is Right wing.

I can recognize that it would have been difficult, since most Liberals have had to give up on the trash being thrown at them. . .but Pocketfull is still here, and for what I understand has been here a long time.

And. . .NO, I wasn't talking about me. . .Been there, done that, got it out of my system, and I much prefer to forget about it.

Still, this "assignment" is the last confirmation that this forum caters only to Right Wing propaganda, and that anything else is not welcomed or is being ridiculed.

Too bad. . .luckily, there are many other, larger, smaller, better, more balanced, and more interesting forums.

And you can't get rid of me. . .until I decide to go.

Werbung:
This forum does not cater to right wing propaganda and I am very balanced in my decisions. If you want more left wing tendency, bring us some new members and I have more options to choose new moderators.

But this is not the thread to discuss this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back