New Palestinian state would officially embrace racism

Werbung:
Yes they do. and you have NO WAY of knowing what a supreme state would decide to do with their new authority.

Fearmongering, again.

And I didn't know you were such a big supporter of gay rights!

Apparently you did not read their statement that they would establish a state without jews.

"PA President Mahmoud Abbas repeated his mantra "No Jews in a future Palestinian state." On Dec. 25, 2010 in Ramallah and on May 28, 2011 at the Arab League meeting in Qatar. The "No Jews Allowed" founding principle was reinforced on September 14, 2011 by Maen Areikat, PLO Ambassador to the United States. He did not elaborate on how half a million Jews were to be disposed."

I am a supporter of human rights. Gay people are human. They should neither be killed nor expelled nor have to flee (to Israel) for their lives.

This is my idea of Palestinian state.
isr.gif

Gaza goes to Egypt.

Are Aryans a race?

No they are not.

They are the original speakers of Indo-European languages and their present day descendants.

The term is similar to the concept of Jewry which is based on religion, language and dietary practice.

Many Jews are of Aryan descent and the modern Palestinians probably have more genetic similarities to the inhabitants of Palestine 2000-3000 years ago.

If God not does exist, and there is not one shred of measurable or observable evidence of any religious or spiritual phenomenon existing, then Zionism just becomes a pathetic excuse for a land grab and human rights abuse of the indigenous people.

Which it is.

Comrade Stalin

Arabs are not a race either.

If God not does exist, and there is not one shred of measurable or observable evidence of any religious or spiritual phenomenon existing, then Zionism just becomes a pathetic excuse for a land grab and human rights abuse of the indigenous people

Ditto for Islam of course. I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part.

Yes they do. and you have NO WAY of knowing what a supreme state would decide to do with their new authority.

Fearmongering, again.

And I didn't know you were such a big supporter of gay rights!

While a two state solution has been the official policy of the US for decades, a Palestinian state is not about to be created, regardless of any UN vote.

While a two state solution has been the official policy of the US for decades, a Palestinian state is not about to be created, regardless of any UN vote.

I do not disagree, but I believe it is a shame. And it doesn't improve the rest of the world's view of our politics.

The Palestinians have as much right as the Israelis to have their own State.
I wonder if it would come about faster if Egypt decided to annex the West Bank and the Gaza strip. . . What would we do? Attack Egypt?

No they are not.

They are the original speakers of Indo-European languages and their present day descendants.

The term is similar to the concept of Jewry which is based on religion, language and dietary practice.

Many Jews are of Aryan descent and the modern Palestinians probably have more genetic similarities to the inhabitants of Palestine 2000-3000 years ago.

If God not does exist, and there is not one shred of measurable or observable evidence of any religious or spiritual phenomenon existing, then Zionism just becomes a pathetic excuse for a land grab and human rights abuse of the indigenous people.

Which it is.

Comrade Stalin

I thought Hitler was part of an Aryan race.

Werbung:
I do not disagree, but I believe it is a shame. And it doesn't improve the rest of the world's view of our politics.

The majority of the world doesn't ultimately care about the Palestinians. I would argue the majority of the Middle East doesn't ultimately care about them either.

The Palestinians have as much right as the Israelis to have their own State.
I wonder if it would come about faster if Egypt decided to annex the West Bank and the Gaza strip. . . What would we do? Attack Egypt?

The last time Egypt attempted anything like that it ended quite poorly for them, and it was not because we attacked them.

Plus parts of the Palestinian territories have in the past come under Arab control, ie Jordan controlled portions for awhile etc, and they refused to create a Palestinian state despite being able had they wanted to at the time.

Back