New to the site

Mirror Lake 444

I'm a former member of the Whistlestopper site that fell off the face of the earth a few weeks ago with no explanation. I was also known as EnigmaO01 after I had left the site and came back.

I've tried a few other sites with one having a total lack of moderation, and the other not much of a challenge. After looking over this site I like what I see.

Any other former Whistlestoppers's here? If so you can P.M. me. BTW if there are any and you want to know what happened to WS I don't have a clue. I tried to find out, but GoDaddy.com is won't divulging anything, although the site was paid up according to their records. If anyone knows I'd be interested.

I seriously doubt the owner is in jail on child molestation charges, although a poster on Pravda emphatically stated it was the case. When I asked for verification he couldn't provide any except an anti-semetic website. It takes all kinds! :rolleyes:

Werbung:
OK, well then; WELCOME aboard...it's not boring, it's sometimes bumpy, but strap in and hang on it can get 'LOUD & ROUCOUS' and sometimes the 'FUR' will fly but we've not had a incident of 'weapons of choice at 10 paces'...well not yet anyway ;)

What country or state do you hale from?

Welcome, Mirror Lake. I think you will like our forum.

I remember you on Whistlestopper. We even agreed more than 50% of the time. How boring!

I have no clue why WS just stopped suddenly in its tracks either. Maybe one of those cyperspace black holes got it.

Welcome, Mirror Lake. I think you will like our forum.

I remember you on Whistlestopper. We even agreed more than 50% of the time. How boring!

I have no clue why WS just stopped suddenly in its tracks either. Maybe one of those cyperspace black holes got it.

Thanks all for the welcome.

Well WS was down twice before with no explanation. Perhaps three times is really a charm.

hello,
i am seinfeld, new to here

WELCOME...and while that TV series was on my nightly 'MUST SEE'...I would tape each and every show and edit out the commercials, I think that I only missed 1 or 2 shows during the entire life of it. I loved it that much and then when my son moved out he took my entire VCR collection with him...GRRR So just a couple of years ago I asked to have them back so that I could get them converted over to DVD...only to be told that he was no longer in possession of them that he had lent some here, some there and finally only had 1 out of some 12 tapes still with him...DOUBLE GRRRRR.

BUT COME ON IN and pull up a chair!

WELCOME...and while that TV series was on my nightly 'MUST SEE'...I would tape each and every show and edit out the commercials, I think that I only missed 1 or 2 shows during the entire life of it. I loved it that much and then when my son moved out he took my entire VCR collection with him...GRRR So just a couple of years ago I asked to have them back so that I could get them converted over to DVD...only to be told that he was no longer in possession of them that he had lent some here, some there and finally only had 1 out of some 12 tapes still with him...DOUBLE GRRRRR.

BUT COME ON IN and pull up a chair!

I am pretty sure your talking to a spam post to sell DVD's.....

Werbung:
Back