New to the site

Rockriver15

Where to begin I am a conservative Republican. Was on another site Partizens.com but it was shut down so I am looking for a new site to post my opinions and vent my frustrations this site looks to be a mix of libs, dems, cons,repubs, and some green people which may take some getting used to but look forward to meeting like mindeed and not so like minded people.

Werbung:
Where to begin I am a conservative Republican. Was on another site Partizens.com but it was shut down so I am looking for a new site to post my opinions and vent my frustrations this site looks to be a mix of libs, dems, cons,repubs, and some green people which may take some getting used to but look forward to meeting like mindeed and not so like minded people.

Welcome, its nice to see someone conservative join, we dont have enough of those here.

There is a mix here for sure and its small enough to get to know the people but big enough to have a fair number of posts to read and reply to.

I hope you have a good time here :)

I am Shameless one of the last of a rare breed of Independent Conservatives.I feel and honestly beleive that some folks just need to sit down,shut-up and listen!Many things one has to hear are only heard while listening...

I am Shameless one of the last of a rare breed of Independent Conservatives.I feel and honestly beleive that some folks just need to sit down,shut-up and listen!Many things one has to hear are only heard while listening...

Welcome aboard and my father used to say: "close your mouth and open your ears...when your jaw is dropped open it shuts your hearing off"...he was a firm believer in being Independent and staying where you could watch your back and both parties equally ;)

Reading comprehension seems to be the key factor that often gets over looked around here...but you'll learn which offenders enjoy obfuscating the topic into a circle of confusion and pointless smoke screens :D

Well thank You Pandora,Its nice being liked,Anyone who says different is most likely a sociopath..Err(Far Left....)

Werbung:
Back