New ways to reduce casualties of war

Neutral Evil

I have given this matter a lot of thought. Since 9/11 and the Iraq War combined, death has become a phantom that haunts the Western world and will continue to so long as we kill personnel of the enemy. I would like to propose new ways to stop casualties of war from happening. Here they are:

Method #1

Sneak up behind soldiers, grab them around their throats, aim apistol accross their faces, parallel to their eyes and fire. The gunpowder discharge should weld their eyes shut without causing any permenent damage. Alternatively, if they are fighting you in close combat, incapacitate them without shooting any lethal points and then fire the gun accross their face.

Method #2

Secretly come up behind the soldiers in exactly the same way, but instead of grabbing them by their throats, simply aim the gun accross their mouth and pull the trigger. More than one shot might be required, but this tactic has the potential to weld the person´s mouth shut.

Consider my words.

Werbung:
I have given this matter a lot of thought. Since 9/11 and the Iraq War combined, death has become a phantom that haunts the Western world and will continue to so long as we kill personnel of the enemy. I would like to propose new ways to stop casualties of war from happening. Here they are:

Method #1

Sneak up behind soldiers, grab them around their throats, aim apistol accross their faces, parallel to their eyes and fire. The gunpowder discharge should weld their eyes shut without causing any permenent damage. Alternatively, if they are fighting you in close combat, incapacitate them without shooting any lethal points and then fire the gun accross their face.

Method #2

Secretly come up behind the soldiers in exactly the same way, but instead of grabbing them by their throats, simply aim the gun accross their mouth and pull the trigger. More than one shot might be required, but this tactic has the potential to weld the person´s mouth shut.

Consider my words.

Until this point I was under the impression that you were a legitimate poster. A little slow perhaps, but at least marginally aware.
I was off by a few I.Q. points. So what is your favorite color? What do you like to have for a snack after school? What is you favorite video game?

I really had to read that again in order to fully understand the method.
Yes, its a good idea possibly, but I really don't even think it would work.

If someone firing a machine gun at you and your trying to grab them, I
really don't see how it would work out, plus others are firing at you at
once to. I don't think one would even have time to perform the method
unless he was incredibly fast not to get shot from behind or other.

Here's a greater solution, Terrorist's give up!

I really had to read that again in order to fully understand the method.
Yes, its a good idea possibly, but I really don't even think it would work.

If someone firing a machine gun at you and your trying to grab them, I
really don't see how it would work out, plus others are firing at you at
once to. I don't think one would even have time to perform the method
unless he was incredibly fast not to get shot from behind or other.

Here's a greater solution, Terrorist's give up!

Your point is well taken. The truth is the methods I have proscribed would best be applied by agents of intelligence agencies, well versed in stealth.

Also, dehermit, I have reported your last post for the blatantly disparaging remarks you have made on this thread. You know too little about me to be so arrogantly presumptuous!

Consider my words.
......what's wrong with the tried and trusted methods? All that creeping around in the dark.......jeez you could bump into summat!! And the bugs....whoa....yucky .... all them creepy crawlies getting in your clothes and lordy lordy the that mud!! Think of the time you'll save in the laundry if you just blatt the schmucks...........:rolleyes:

"cleared in hot weapons free........."

I have given this matter a lot of thought.
You may have given this matter a lot of thought, but you obviously do not have the education in medical matters or in firearm matters to construct a logical result.
The eyes would not be "welded" shut. They would more likely permanently damaged or even result in blindness.

Secretly come up behind the soldiers in exactly the same way, but instead of grabbing them by their throats, simply aim the gun across their mouth and pull the trigger. More than one shot might be required, but this tactic has the potential to weld the person´s mouth shut.
Wow! This is even more nuts than than the first one. The result of this would be powder burns to the mouth. In any case, it certainly would not "weld" the mouth shut. This is comic book stuff. You have obviously never been in the military and stood guard duty in the dark (I have). In training we discovered that it is almost impossible to sneak up on an alert sentry. Where do you get this idiotic stuff?

From a desire to prevent loss of life. True, my ideas were misguided and implausible, but they were intended to explore the possiblility of not killing people in the battlefield. I feel for those who have lost loved ones, have seen it manifested in TV series and my friends and family have told me about casualties of conflicts. We need to evolve our combat system to reduce the loss of life.

From a desire to prevent loss of life. True, my ideas were misguided and implausible, but they were intended to explore the possiblility of not killing people in the battlefield. I feel for those who have lost loved ones, have seen it manifested in TV series and my friends and family have told me about casualties of conflicts. We need to evolve our combat system to reduce the loss of life.

The best way to avoid the loss of life in war is to not go to war.

......... but they were intended to explore the possiblility of not killing people in the battlefield......
errrrrm bit of an oxymoron I think? Then again you could just fart at the biligerents and hope the smell drives them off...........I suggest the Chicken Madras, Sag Alloo and Bombay Potatoes with lashings of cold Cobra!

Seriously though.........I think what you're struggling to get out is the term "non-lethal force" which please see the plethora of sites alluding to this phenomena. However, if you're fighting a war then killing is still the best option for unless you can persuade your opponents to give you their parole and not take any further part in offensive operations against you.........you're screwed!

............ a good option but unfortunately not always avaliable

True, it was not a option for the Russians, French, Polish, et. AL., during WWII. However, I am not sold on invading Panama because their president was a drug dealer, or invading Granada because some students were frightened and the runway being constructed was too long. Or, invading to find non-existent WMD's. Or, invading Somalia to....? Who appointed the USA to be omnipotent in the modern world? Saving the world from continuous wars was supposed to be the function of the U.N.

Method #1

Method #2

Consider my words.

That simply would not work. First, there is the obvious problem of getting shot by other enemies while you are busy grabbing one. Also, the methods suggested would not actually have the results you mentioned. I am sure you can tell by the other user's comments on the results[powder burns, blindness]. Welding skin shut, especially with a bullet, is close to impossible. You would probably miss and shoot them in the head anyway.

That simply would not work. First, there is the obvious problem of getting shot by other enemies while you are busy grabbing one. Also, the methods suggested would not actually have the results you mentioned. I am sure you can tell by the other user's comments on the results[powder burns, blindness]. Welding skin shut, especially with a bullet, is close to impossible. You would probably miss and shoot them in the head anyway.
You mean that you cannot sneak up on several divisions of the enemy and "weld their eyes shut?"!!!!

Werbung:
Back