News Paper prints negative article on democrats, but never mentions democrats!

Andy

Now this is funny, and yet exactly what I'm talking about. The Toledo Blade of Ohio, my home state, printed this article. It's about how the current Ohio budget and state financial are not prepared to be audited yet, and are said they won't be ready until after the general assembly passes the NEXT budget in July.

The Ohio Budget Office, is packed with appointees from the Governor of Ohio. Governor Ted Strickland is a democrat. The appointees of course, are also democrats. But interestingly, the story never once mentions that any of the are democrats, or even has the word "democrat" anywhere in the story.

But hilariously does mention republican twice. So a story about how democrats are screwing up, never mentions them, but does mention republicans. How funny :)

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090303/NEWS24/903030380/0/RSS09

And you think Fox News is biased? I laugh at you! :D

Werbung:
Now this is funny, and yet exactly what I'm talking about. The Toledo Blade of Ohio, my home state, printed this article. It's about how the current Ohio budget and state financial are not prepared to be audited yet, and are said they won't be ready until after the general assembly passes the NEXT budget in July.

The Ohio Budget Office, is packed with appointees from the Governor of Ohio. Governor Ted Strickland is a democrat. The appointees of course, are also democrats. But interestingly, the story never once mentions that any of the are democrats, or even has the word "democrat" anywhere in the story.

But hilariously does mention republican twice. So a story about how democrats are screwing up, never mentions them, but does mention republicans.
ooooooooooooooooooooooo.....twice, huh?

That definitely constitutes a conspiracy.

(BTW, newspaper is one-word.)

:rolleyes:

Newspaper readers are voting with their feet.
I'm sure you speak for all bubble-headed 20-somethings, nationwide.

"Those of us who have been accustomed to exercising control over our lives are about to undergo an awfully frightening experience. This will hit the young particularly hard. If you asked almost any of them over the past 20 years or so why they did not read a newspaper or, really, care about the news at all, the answer was that news was irrelevant to their lives."

Werbung:

But hilariously does mention republican twice. So a story about how democrats are screwing up, never mentions them, but does mention republicans. How funny :)

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090303/NEWS24/903030380/0/RSS09

And you think Fox News is biased? I laugh at you! :D

Some news chan. was calling Gary Condit a republican too

Back