News You May Have Missed

Greco

One of the anti-union Republicans that helped kill the automotive loans was Senator David Vitter of Louisiana. Not long after Sen. Vitter postured for the cameras, a representative of the union was interviewed. He was a man named Johnson, and was the president of Local #2166. He had this to say about Sen. Vitter...

"I don't know what Sen. Vitter has against GM or the United Auto Workers or the entire domestic auto industry. Whatever it is, whatever he thinks we've done, it time for him to forgive us, just like Sen. Vitter has asked the citizens of Louisiana to forgive him. Otherwise, it would appear he'd rather pay a prostitute than pay auto workers."

In case you've forgotten, it hasen't been that long ago Sen. Vitter was caught frequenting the DC Madam's establishment. It was revealed he just loves to wear diapers with his hooker playmates, and according the hooker's interview in Hustler, he has a teeny weenie.

Werbung:
Unlike Vitter, I can either afford a car or pay for prostitutes. Economic neccessity forces me to support the auto workers.

This is not relevant to the auto industry in any manner.

GM business model: Go bankrupt.
GM Solution: Demand the government intervene for the "people".

get-attachment.aspx

One of the anti-union Republicans that helped kill the automotive loans was Senator David Vitter of Louisiana. Not long after Sen. Vitter postured for the cameras, a representative of the union was interviewed. He was a man named Johnson, and was the president of Local #2166. He had this to say about Sen. Vitter...

"I don't know what Sen. Vitter has against GM or the United Auto Workers or the entire domestic auto industry. Whatever it is, whatever he thinks we've done, it time for him to forgive us, just like Sen. Vitter has asked the citizens of Louisiana to forgive him. Otherwise, it would appear he'd rather pay a prostitute than pay auto workers."

In case you've forgotten, it hasen't been that long ago Sen. Vitter was caught frequenting the DC Madam's establishment. It was revealed he just loves to wear diapers with his hooker playmates, and according the hooker's interview in Hustler, he has a teeny weenie.

Nothing but political obfuscating and mud-slinging. Here's a news flash, in case you missed it. The Senate panel on ethics, CONTROLLED BY DEMOCRATS, issued their statement in April 2008 "The Senate ethics committee dismissed a complaint against Vitter "without prejudice," meaning he received no formal punishment or reprimand." Included:

"The conduct at issue occurred before your Senate candidacy and service (alleged in 2005). . . the conduct at issue did not result in your being charged criminally . . . the conduct at issue did not involve use of public office or status for improper purposes," the committee wrote in a letter signed by all six senators...

The Senate panel said that its dismissal should not be taken as a "personal approbation" of soliciting prostitution. "If proven to be true, the members of this committee would find the alleged conduct of solicitation for prostitution to be reprehensible," the letter stated.

So, you've got to be kidding if you think they'd not hang him if they had anything they could use at all. "It was revealed..." "...hooker's interview in Hustler..." Yeah, right. Fabulous credibility there. And my uncle is Santa Clause. It said so in our local newspaper!

And what does the great union source say about all the Democrats who voted against it?

Maybe he was cleared by the Senate ethics panel, but he still was a diaper wearing, "spank me mommy", Republican senator. That's not an issue with the Senate, but it is quite funny to know he got caught with hookers. Maybe his re-election theme can be "Spank Me Harder, Mommy".

Maybe he was cleared by the Senate ethics panel, but he still was a diaper wearing, "spank me mommy", Republican senator. That's not an issue with the Senate, but it is quite funny to know he got caught with hookers. Maybe his re-election theme can be "Spank Me Harder, Mommy".

What does this have to do with the auto industry?

He was one of the Republican union-hating Senators that wanted to cut wages for factory workers, but keep the CEO and top management wages intact.

He was one of the Republican union-hating Senators that wanted to cut wages for factory workers, but keep the CEO and top management wages intact.

So what does that have to do with a prostitute?

He's a diaper wearing Republican Senator with a teeny weenie, according to his hookers, that wants to destroy the UAW.

Werbung:
He's a diaper wearing Republican Senator with a teeny weenie, according to his hookers, that wants to destroy the UAW.

What does wearing a diaper (as you claim) have to do with his stance on the UAW?

It is clear you simply do not like the guy, but instead of attacking his positions, you would rather attack him. It is kind of sad.

Also, your post is quite inappropriate, refrain from such descriptions in the future.

Back