Newsweek the Liberal Rag Plays Dirty

asur

If ever thought of buying a copy of this liberal propaganda
named Newsweek, just don't. At least not if you are an independent or
conservative thinker. Newsweek exists to prop of Democrat politicians and
to denigrate conservative or Republican candidiates.

Newsweek = Propaganda!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20091117/pl_ynews/ynews_pl984

Of course you will never find even one article that shows Obama in a bad light.

Did Newsweek ever snap a photo of Obama smoking? I don't think so.

Werbung:
A perfect example of a post I just made in another thread. The right all to often refuses to consume any source of media that doesnt tell them what they already want to hear.

Either way, Sarah needs to toughen her chin. She is free to go after yet another media source in her consistent woo is me attitude that doesnt show she is ready for the political big leagues.

From Sarah's standpoint, I think she is probably more upset they didnt use a photo of the bookcover.

Newsweek = Propaganda!

I think that was dirty and low down trick they played.

But what can you expect from a worthless rag

Yeah....I guess that's the down-side (for him)....not being so desperate-for-attention that he'd pursue the beauty-pageant career-track.

:rolleyes:

From Sarah's standpoint, I think she is probably more upset they didnt use a photo of the bookcover.
I'm sure she took a lil' solace in the fact they'd air-brushed (out) that chain, between her & the bar-stool.

palin.jpg

You can tell it was an uncomfortable-moment, for her.

I think that was dirty and low down trick they played.
Hey....c'mon....at least they took the gun away-from-her-head, right before the picture was snapped!!!!

I'm sure she'll (eventually) claim she was intimidated into having that cheesecake-photo taken.

Newseek got the photo from the photographer that took this picture of palin for a magazine about running.

Newseek got the photo from the photographer that took this picture of palin for a magazine about running.
Yeah....I'm sure all hard-core runners are interested in the state-o'-the-art texting-hardware she's holding.

Clearly a political magazine when showing a politician should have chosen a picture that showed the person being a politician. It is not like they didn't have thousands of pictures to choose from.

If they want to be perceived as balance then they would portray politicians of all sorts in equally favorable or unfavorable lights.

What they did here was choose to post a pic of her that is overly casual and not an appropriate pic for the mag cover - it reflects worse on them than on her.

Despite all the talk about her whining about the unfair treatment they are demonstrating exactly that she is right about the unfair treatment.

Newsweek = Propaganda!

You're lucky she's got any clothes on at all. I wouldn't be shocked if some nude pictures or maybe a sex tape of Palin shows up somewhere down the line...that's her style.

Palin reminds me of Carrie Prejean...not only did they both start off in beauty pageants but they both preach all sorts of "family values" and biblical morality nonsense while at the same time using their bodies for personal gain...her hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Clearly a political magazine when showing a politician should have chosen a picture that showed the person being a politician.
A partial-term, as a Mayor, hardly qualifies one as a legitimate-politician.

She's more-than-likely spent much-more-time training for runway-work....which is pretty-much what that photo reflected.

That bubblehead should feel fortunate-enough that she landed on a national-publication...even though she's never read it.

Palin reminds me of Carrie Prejean...not only did they both start off in beauty pageants but they both preach all sorts of "family values" and biblical morality nonsense while at the same time using their bodies for personal gain...her hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Bingo!!!!!!!

Newsweek = Propaganda!

Let's do the Republican truth test here shall we?

#1) Did they photoshop her head on that body?
#2) Did the paparazzi stake out her house and catch her in that outfit?
#3) Did the Liberal media drug her and trick her into a funny picture?
#4) Did Sarah Palin pose for this picture for various magazine coverage and Newsweek just picked it up?

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding... If you picked #4 you are the winner of today's honest Republican test!

Werbung:
OMG...ROTFLMAO

MRS. Sarah Palin getting her unique physique on the front page of NEWSWEEK or any nationally published magazine just when her book is hitting the newsstands and some of you are PISSED...are you KIDDING ME:confused: HELLS - BELLS she's eating this **** up...look she'll be pulling in more & more of those sheeple who just follow the crowd regardless of the direction that they are going ;)

BTW...wasn't this "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" just a recent 'HOT TOPIC' around here?

Back