Newt Gingrich rips Biden's "timid, cowardly" response to Ukraine

reedak

1. Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich torched President Biden Tuesday for his handling of the Russian invasion into Ukraine, calling him an "utter, embarrassing failure" as the war rages on. Gingrich continued by arguing the approach has been categorized by "cowardice, incompetence, and confusion" as Ukraine pleads for more military aid.

NEWT GINGRICH: This is the most timid, cowardly and pathetic administration in modern American history. I mean, there aren't any words to express it. If you watch Kamala Harris in Europe, it was an embarrassment to have that person represent the United States because she's so totally, utterly incompetent, and I think the Europeans have taken our measure. I don't think anybody in Europe looks to the United States right now to provide any leadership of any kind, and I think that Biden is meeting that standard. He's not providing any leadership of any kind. We have enormous capability. We have many very competent people. If they were unleashed, we would in fact end up defeating Putin, and he would end up being driven out of power by his own government. But instead, we are intimidated by him. We're allowing him to get away with war crimes.

Source link: https://www.foxnews.com/media/russia-ukraine-war-biden-gingrich-cowardly-pathetic

2. Bravo to Newt Gingrich for speaking out against the "most timid, cowardly and pathetic administration in modern American history"!

Even at the peak of its power, the former Soviet Union dared not venture westwards across the border because of its balance of power with America. Now with Uncle Sam scampering away like a rat at the sight of massing Russian troops, there is a loss of balance of power in Europe and even the world.

The Big Coward and his Russian counterpart make a wonderful pair. The former could be compared to a scabbard, while the latter a sword. As long as the sword is in the scabbard, everybody around is safe. But once "the Hand of Doomsday" lets his sword out of the scabbard, it would spark a bloodbath for mankind.

In voicing his repeated fear of World War III, the two-faced "gas-emitting" White House lying coward is giving Russia a free hand to continue its invasion across the border. The Big Coward's remarks also imply that Russia is the only country not afraid of World War III and also able to survive a nuclear war.

If it is true that ONLY ONE COUNTRY IS NOT AFRAID OF WORLD WAR III AND ALSO ABLE TO SURVIVE A NUCLEAR WAR, mankind is doomed. As there is no balance of power in Europe and even the world now, Russia is tantamount to playing a 3D war game, beginning its invasion in Ukraine, then Poland,...Germany, France, the UK and ending with a decisive battle against the Big Coward across the Atlantic.

In my opinion, such a computer game about the Ukrainian crisis could prove to be very popular, and any innovative technoprenuer may strike it rich if he is the first to rush the product to market. 😇

Werbung:
Werbung:
Back