NFL BLOWS!

Should Roger Goodell go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Werbung:
My mistake......should be "NFL blows bubbles while the world burns!" Fat fingers.....small keyboard.....

Really think some other commish makrs any difference ?
When enough players suddenly find themselves unemployed they will come to understand they cant do what they please.

Really think some other commish makrs any difference ?
When enough players suddenly find themselves unemployed they will come to understand they cant do what they please.

in this case he does when he makes them look like idiots...2 weeks for knocking a woman out, year for a joint...wait what I mean he is banished for life! we had no idea untill we saw the video...then we found out that it was just what we knew it was but are pretending to be outraged now. And don't even get me started on AP...My teams whole season done now because of his stupid ass.

in this case he does when he makes them look like idiots...2 weeks for knocking a woman out, year for a joint...wait what I mean he is banished for life! we had no idea untill we saw the video...then we found out that it was just what we knew it was but are pretending to be outraged now. And don't even get me started on AP...My teams whole season done now because of his stupid ass.
Yeah horrible to lose peterson. But he can come back if his legal problems go away.
The league has underplayed its problems for fear of losing its violent edge. They wont enforce head spearing or anything else. Thisnis going to cost them in court.

Yeah horrible to lose peterson. But he can come back if his legal problems go away.
The league has underplayed its problems for fear of losing its violent edge. They wont enforce head spearing or anything else. Thisnis going to cost them in court.
His legal issue will not be done till after season, then you have the league suspsension, then you add he will be over 30 as a RB..and add in that this is Minnesota not the south...he does not get the pass here he does down there for the beating he gave his kid....I think its very possible he never plays for us again..traded to someone in offseason. so long as he avoids jail time ( likey he will)..

PS we just Released Jerome Simpson yesterday as well for legal issues.Open bottle, weed, driving on restricted licence while on probation...dudes never playing again and going to sit in jail.

Now they are going to have an all woman board to decide on how to punish their behaviors.

Anna Isaacson, who formerly served as the NFL's Vice President of Community Affairs and Philanthropy, will now function as the new Vice President of Social Responsibility. "In this new role, [Isaacson] will oversee the development of the full range of education, training, and support programs relating to domestic violence, sexual assault, and matters of respect with the goal of accelerating our implementation of the commitments made in my letter of August 28," Goodell wrote. Also serving as senior advisers to the NFL will be Lisa Friel, former head of the Sex Crimes Prosecution Unit in the New York County District Attorney's Office; Jane Randel, the co-founder of NO MORE; and Rita Smith, the former executive director of the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV).

His legal issue will not be done till after season, then you have the league suspsension, then you add he will be over 30 as a RB..and add in that this is Minnesota not the south...he does not get the pass here he does down there for the beating he gave his kid....I think its very possible he never plays for us again..traded to someone in offseason. so long as he avoids jail time ( likey he will)..

PS we just Released Jerome Simpson yesterday as well for legal issues.Open bottle, weed, driving on restricted licence while on probation...dudes never playing again and going to sit in jail.
I remember the NCAA coming down on programs after oklahoma etal got caught with out of control stupid. Hate zero tolerance as a concept but these spoiled brats need a wake up call.

The problem with the NFL is much bigger than these personalities. The federal courts allow big sports to operate as monopolies - that's the source of many problems.

Werbung:
Back