No Free Speech Here

Werbung:
yer trying to get me banned again aren't yah.

Id hope not. This forum overall is pretty friendly. Spamming is what bugs me the most. 2 weeks for a momma joke is a little tough in my book. Ill keep that in mind for the future. But ACG, you still didnt answer the question.

Whose mom and was it good?

I got banned for two weeks because I told 9Sublime that I was porking his mom.

Thats total and utter balls. USMC banned you for something else and you know it. If the best joke you can crack is to do with my mum then fair play to you, your just a tosser and it wont offend me.

Im still trying to get details on this.
Without pictures this is worthless.
9sublime can you post the pictures?

Thats total and utter balls. USMC banned you for something else and you know it. If the best joke you can crack is to do with my mum then fair play to you, your just a tosser and it wont offend me.

actually, no thats the truth. In fact, i still have the screenshot, unfortunately the actual post was deleted...but I do have this:

banned.jpg

But yah, it wasn't you it was vyo who i told i was porking his momma.

I doubt youd wanna see 9Sublimes momma getting porked anyways.

I doubt you'd want to see mine getting "porked" either, considering that she suffers from Multiple Sclerosis, which has left her effectively paraplegic, with diminished eyesight and hand/eye coordination, as well as some pretty serious bouts of depression and trigeminal neuralgia.

I have some pretty serious "mom" issues.

Oh, and by the way, you were banned for a week, not two.

I doubt you'd want to see mine getting "porked" either, considering that she suffers from Multiple Sclerosis, which has left her effectively paraplegic, with diminished eyesight and hand/eye coordination, as well as some pretty serious bouts of depression and trigeminal neuralgia.

I have some pretty serious "mom" issues.

Oh, and by the way, you were banned for a week, not two.

lol.... is that supposed to make me feel bad?

:D

So yeah, you were wrong, it was vyos mum you were insulting, not mine. My mother is in perfect health, and so the immature comments dont really bother me, but I can perfectly understand that vyo takes it a bit more offensivley.

Armchair, you used to have a decent input in discussions, and now you just surf around trolling. If your not here to debate politics, go somewhere else please.

VYO, I apologize if I offended you in any way. I was not aware of your situation.

In the future I will reserve all of my momma comments to 9Sublime. :)

So how is your mum these days sublime?
Nah Im just messin.
So as a UKer, when is N. Ireland going to return to Ireland proper?

Werbung:
I haven't heard of anything in the pipeline. The violence may have stopped, but the sentiment is still going to take a while to die down. The republic of Ireland has joined the Euro, and Northern ireland hasn't, little things like that don't look encouraging.

Back