No help for Pakistan!!!

ktucan1

Let the Arab world help out their own for once. We don't need to send anymore money to them for anything else. I'm sorry for the people who are flooded out of there homes but if we're going to control spending the last thing we need to do is send more money over seas. It's bad enough we have to finance the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan but come on. Now we feel the need to send more money to a country that hates us??? We need to cut spending on EVERYTHING. I mean EVERYTHING....:mad:

Werbung:
Let the Arab world help out their own for once. We don't need to send anymore money to them for anything else. I'm sorry for the people who are flooded out of there homes but if we're going to control spending the last thing we need to do is send more money over seas. It's bad enough we have to finance the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan but come on. Now we feel the need to send more money to a country that hates us??? We need to cut spending on EVERYTHING. I mean EVERYTHING....:mad:

We should stop giving and loaning money to every country out there. When we have to borrow from China to give or lend to other countries there is something wrong.

If we had enough for us and others too, then I don't see a problem in giving or lending but not when we have to borrow to do it.

But even if we were richer than snot, we should not give one penny to countries that are hostile to us.

When I heard of the flooding, all I could think about was the video I saw of a Muslim Pakinstani woman dancing in the streets and clapping upon hearing of the bombing of the trade center. I wish her the same well that she wishes Americans.

What? Can't you be generous like Mrs. Clinton? Hey she gave a whole whopping $10. Rich liberals are so generous.:rolleyes:

Clinton pushes flood relief for Pakistan, donates $10
By Jordy Yager - 08/04/10 02:50 PM ET

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton pressed Americans on Wednesday to donate money to flood relief efforts in Pakistan, saying she is leading by example and just made a $10 donation herself.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...n-pushes-flood-relief-for-pakistan-donates-10

When I heard of the flooding, all I could think about was the video I saw of a Muslim Pakinstani woman dancing in the streets and clapping upon hearing of the bombing of the trade center. I wish her the same well that she wishes Americans.

So you saw one woman ...so you hope they all suffer..

Of course I am sure you forget the video of people in places even Iran ( actually large scale in Iran) of people comeing out in support of the US of 9-11

But I think it was Jesus who said...Screw them Let the Muslims die....I only care about my own...

The Pakistani government, while not our friends, are not a hostile government. We need their support (and get a lot in return) in terms of Afghanistan, preventing nuclear proliferation etc...

The Pakistani government, while not our friends, are not a hostile government. We need their support (and get a lot in return) in terms of Afghanistan, preventing nuclear proliferation etc...

I agree, for all the issues, its better to help with money...then have to fight with bombs down the road..

People forget that AID money...often saves lives of Americans..And provides for National security...and also can help promote business...they just don't see the big picture.

of course it would be asking alot for Gipper to back up that 10 buck claim....

He did. If its not asking too much, you could review the post to see the link. A snip below.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton pressed Americans on Wednesday to donate money to flood relief efforts in Pakistan, saying she is leading by example and just made a $10 donation herself.
“I just texted a contribution myself, because we know from our own experience, particularly in Haiti, small donations can add up to make a big difference,” Clinton told reporters on Wednesday.

of course it would be asking alot for Gipper to back up that 10 buck claim....

also would like to know what your talking about...

If it were anyone else I would have thought nah.... Even the obama's I would have thought nahh.

but she did give her and her husbands used panties to goodwill and write it off on her taxes, this is way more generous than that...

If it were anyone else I would have thought nah.... Even the obama's I would have thought nahh.

but she did give her and her husbands used panties to goodwill and write it off on her taxes, this is way more generous than that...

Pockets does not know the undies story because MSLSD did not tell him.

Werbung:

oh I agree...to quote the God Father..."Keep your friends close but your enemies closer". I think that sums up our relationship with Pakistan. :D

Back