No surprise...

Werbung:
Yeah I seen this on the news....whatever his intentions where he just blew away any creditability he had and I can understand you want to expose government corruption and those who claim to help the disadvantage but this is taking it to another level. He needs to have the book thrown at him and it just goes to show that anyone can walk into a Federal Building with fake credentials and get away with it. That is the scary part.

I can understand where Sen. Landrieu is coming from. I would be nervous too if someone posed as a telephone repair man with fake credentials and got inside a Federal Building with said credentials. I don't care how you feel about the Government but they need to take security a little more seriously or someone is going to get hurt or worse yet killed.

Its like Watergate, but without the direct tie to the Republican party...and possibly dumber criminals.But I am sure the republican party will distance them self from them...Like they did G Gorden Liddy And Scooter Libby...such great men of the Republican Cause....and Criminals.

Werbung:
Back