No unity at the Donkey Unity Rally !

Werbung:
At 'Unity' Stop, Democrats Find Anything But... https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/21/us/politics/bernie-sanders-democrats-nebraska.html

The pointy headed end of the dem party clashing with the rest who are sick of following the course that has produced no fruit.

Kinda funny.

We told you it was happening and you laughed.

Hahahaha

Still laughing at the fool who cannot see the writing on the wall:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...he-more-divided-party/?utm_term=.5ef49959ae2e

"During the 2016 election, there was a lot of opining on the extent to which either party would be able to heal its internal rifts in the aftermath of the fiercely contested primaries. The gap between Democrats who supported Sen. Bernie Sanders and those who backed Hillary Clinton seemed, especially after Clinton’s election loss, as if it might be a more significant long-term problem than a Republican Party that stood behind Donald Trump to push him over the finish line in November.

Now, though, Americans see the split in the GOP as much more significant than that on the left.

New polling from the Pew Research Center shows that Americans are about as likely to say that the Democratic Party is mostly united in its vision for the future and on the issues as they are to say that the party is mostly divided. Two-thirds, though, say the Republican Party is mostly divided"

Both major parties are divided after an election. When the parties select a viable candidate things will change. It will not be Clinton for the Democrats , it might not even be Trump for The Republicans.

Both major parties are divided after an election. When the parties select a viable candidate things will change. It will not be Clinton for the Democrats , it might not even be Trump for The Republicans.
It certainly won't be clinton. How is the president not viable ?

d'ya reckon she's planning for the furture!!
Actually she's probably better than Mom or Pop - at least she can read and write and won't have a problem with the Monika's of this world!

I don't know. Seems to me they can both read, and write, a hell of a lot better then Trump, and they can run a legal charity.

How is the president not viable ?

dogtowner, Yesterday at 3:30 AM
I think Trump is viable in this term as long as he lives. But an assassination is possible given American gun laws and his unpopularity.
However I am not sure he is viable for another term.

Werbung:
Back