No unity at the Donkey Unity Rally !

The Sage of Main street I agree it would be better that relatives of past presidents should not in for the top office. They have been a disaster in most cases

Werbung:
The Sage of Main street I agree it would be better that relatives of past presidents should not in for the top office. They have been a disaster in most cases
John Quincy Adams did ok but you are right that the nut does not always fall near the tree.

Make Every Dynasty Die Nasty

They shouldn't hold any office if a parent held any office. Nancy Pelosi is the daughter and brother of Baltimore mayors. Kathleen Sebelius, former Governor of Kansas who screwed up the introduction of Obamacare, is the daughter of a Governor of Ohio. The entitled politician whom Jesse Ventura had to beat to run for Governor was the son of Vice-President Humphrey. The list goes on and on and must be snipped at the scrotum.

Werbung:
Make Every Dynasty Die Nasty

They shouldn't hold any office if a parent held any office. Nancy Pelosi is the daughter and brother of Baltimore mayors. Kathleen Sebelius, former Governor of Kansas who screwed up the introduction of Obamacare, is the daughter of a Governor of Ohio. The entitled politician whom Jesse Ventura had to beat to run for Governor was the son of Vice-President Humphrey. The list goes on and on and must be snipped at the scrotum.

Odd that a "Sage" would name only one party of relatives while ignoring the other party. Bias maybe?

Back