No wonder they think we're uncivilized and ungodly

PLC1

Staff member
Animal House in Afghanistan

Drunken brawls, prostitutes, hazing and humiliation, taking vodka shots out of buttcracks— no, the perpetrators of these Animal House-like antics aren't some depraved frat brothers. They are the private security contractors guarding the US embassy compound in Kabul.

That should help to bring peace and rationality to Afganistan, sure.:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Contestant: Alex, I'll take "US Congress" for $500.

Trebeck: The answer is; Drunken brawls, prostitutes, hazing and humiliation, taking vodka shots out of buttcracks.

Contestant: How do political pages spend their free time?

Trebeck: That is correct. We would have also accepted, "What can a Democrat get away with that a Republican would be run out of office for?"

Contestant: Alex, I'll take "US Congress" for $500.

Trebeck: The answer is; Drunken brawls, prostitutes, hazing and humiliation, taking vodka shots out of buttcracks.

Contestant: How do political pages spend their free time?

Trebeck: That is correct. We would have also accepted, "What can a Democrat get away with that a Republican would be run out of office for?"

im sorry did you say something about gays ex with with meth heads while flying to south america to have fun in the airport bathroom?

Drunken brawls, prostitutes, hazing and humiliation, taking vodka shots out of buttcracks— no, the perpetrators of these Animal House-like antics aren't some depraved frat brothers. They are the private security contractors guarding the US embassy compound in Kabul.

This is horrible. Those guys should be helping the Taliban to cut off the fingers of women who voted.

Are you even aware that we are dealing with people that hate each other if one is Shia and the other is Sunni? Yeah, a little "rationality" is going to change an entire culture. But hey, you know a "Muslim that is just like everyone else", and so it goes to follow that it is the same for all Muslims in the Middle East. But then you libs are ONLY good at assuming that everyone who doesn't think like you do, thinks the way YOU decide they do. You care more about people in another country who have no idea what the modern world is about, than you do about Americans who don't vote the way you do.

If America is threatened at all, it is from Americans like you who think that decency broad is appreciated. It's a childs mentality.

I would gladly pay for you to go to Afghanistan to sing cumbaya with the Mullah....Maybe he'll change his mind and the brilliant people who listen to his every word will love America.
im sorry did you say something about gays ex with with meth heads while flying to south america to have fun in the airport bathroom?
Only someone who knows about such things would even think that. Interesting.

This is horrible. Those guys should be helping the Taliban to cut off the fingers of women who voted.

Are you even aware that we are dealing with people that hate each other if one is Shia and the other is Sunni? Yeah, a little "rationality" is going to change an entire culture. But hey, you know a "Muslim that is just like everyone else", and so it goes to follow that it is the same for all Muslims in the Middle East. But then you libs are ONLY good at assuming that everyone who doesn't think like you do, thinks the way YOU decide they do. You care more about people in another country who have no idea what the modern world is about, than you do about Americans who don't vote the way you do.

If America is threatened at all, it is from Americans like you who think that decency broad is appreciated. It's a childs mentality.

I would gladly pay for you to go to Afghanistan to sing cumbaya with the Mullah....Maybe he'll change his mind and the brilliant people who listen to his every word will love America.
Only someone who knows about such things would even think that. Interesting.

soooo therefor our security people can do what ever they want? even if it hurts the overall plan for Afganistan? nothing you just said makes any point outside of sounding like blind support of anything our contractors do .

You're actually defending these indecent jerks? Can that be possible? No, I must be misinterpreting your post.

This is not an issue of party politics. No one knows whether the drunken louts are Republicans or Democrats, nor does anyone care.

What they are doing is unacceptable, and is detrimental to the US and its goals in Afganistan. They need to be fired immediately and brought home. If they still want to get drunk and dance around naked, then let them do it here, where they can do less damage.

How are their Political careers? That's right, they're over.

Barney Frank - Prostitution ring operating out of his home, was literally in bed with Fannie Mae CEO, gave millions in gov. money to Fannie and Freddy and received hundreds of thousands in political donations as kickbacks...

Charlie Rangel... Big time Tax Cheat who just happens to chair the House ways and means committee, the same committee that writes the tax laws.

Those are just two of the MANY Democrats unaffected by scandals that would have sunk the careers of Republicans.

BTW Pocket, you've got some Kool-Aid dribbling down your chin.

How are their Political careers? That's right, they're over.

Barney Frank - Prostitution ring operating out of his home, was literally in bed with Fannie Mae CEO, gave millions in gov. money to Fannie and Freddy and received hundreds of thousands in political donations as kickbacks...

Charlie Rangel... Big time Tax Cheat who just happens to chair the House ways and means committee, the same committee that writes the tax laws.

Those are just two of the MANY Democrats unaffected by scandals that would have sunk the careers of Republicans.

BTW Pocket, you've got some Kool-Aid dribbling down your chin.

realy? I must have missed where Mark Sandford was kicked out...and I think Larry Craig never was forced out of office as well was he? Both stayed in office after there scandle...

and I could care less about Dems...I am not one, and you may recall they are not the ones crying family values and screaming against gays...while cheating and haveing sex with other men....some of them may be crappy people, but at least they where not hypocrits as well on it. ( Edwards was, and yea last I checked, gone..and I went hard after him, as he was someone I liked and worked for...and be betrayed that trust)

also your partys guy for president...some savings and loan or something...never hurt him did it?

I wonder how any of you would react if you were sent across the world to a place where everyone wanted to kill you. I'm sure all of you would be rational, and not need to let your hair down. Get real. They are contractors NOT official ambassadors.
You're actually defending these indecent jerks? Can that be possible? No, I must be misinterpreting your post.
Yeah, I'll defend what an American does in Afghanistan EVERY time. They have been sent over to be fodder for any person who has a beef against us, and you feel sorry for people who are religiously opposed to EVERYTHING about our culture?

OUR MISSION IN AFGHANISTAN? What the hell mission is that these days? To undermine the Taliban? Oops failed there. To bring "stability" to people who wouldn't know what to do with it if you shoved it up their ass? Do you not understand that this culture is totally different and that their values are not the same as the ones that you think will "bring stability" and a wonderful life?

What they are doing is unacceptable, and is detrimental to the US and its goals in Afganistan.

Major F****** LOL!

that must have just gone right over your head,....
Like the rest of the post that you can't argue with went over yours? Learned to "cherry pick" pretty well from Bushies folks didn't you?

Why do you care more about our enemies than our citizens? So worried about what they "Think" about us.

realy? I must have missed where Mark Sandford was kicked out...and I think Larry Craig never was forced out of office as well was he? Both stayed in office after there scandle...

and I could care less about Dems...I am not one, and you may recall they are not the ones crying family values and screaming against gays...while cheating and haveing sex with other men....some of them may be crappy people, but at least they where not hypocrits as well on it. ( Edwards was, and yea last I checked, gone..and I went hard after him, as he was someone I liked and worked for...and be betrayed that trust)

also your partys guy for president...some savings and loan or something...never hurt him did it?
So you are totally clueless...

Bowl-of-Stupid.jpeg

Craig and Sanford will never again be elected to public office. Their careers are over, I never said they were forced from office - You are just clueless.

At least Democrats are not hypocrites? They are the party of higher taxes and yet look at how many of the ones currently serving are tax cheats. - You are so clueless.

I could care less about Republicans. What I care about is the double standard that's applied to politicians. All politicians should be held to the same standard, you obviously don't support that. - You are really clueless.

McCain, who I'm glad lost and I didn't vote for, was implicated in the S&L scandal but was found to have done nothing illegal:

Senate Ethics Committee investigation and findings: McCain's "actions were not improper nor attended with gross negligence and did not reach the level of requiring institutional action against him....Senator McCain has violated no law of the United States or specific Rule of the United States Senate."

You are just so totally clueless.

welcome-to-fail.jpg

Like the rest of the post that you can't argue with went over yours? Learned to "cherry pick" pretty well from Bushies folks didn't you?

Why do you care more about our enemies than our citizens? So worried about what they "Think" about us.

yea, cuz we all know I was a big Bush supporter......

you know how you get less Americans dead in Afghanistan? you have them act like the professionals they are suppose to be, do there job, don't pissed of the people if possible, and try to get some support....there actions drive the support we do have, and our allies in Afghanistan support away. I know its asking alot, you know to do you god damn job. Boo hoo they where send there...you know what, they are not even army, they are contractors...they choose this job, they can do there job, and try not to get more americans killed, or go home. we have real army who get paid less and could do a better job.

So you are totally clueless...

Bowl-of-Stupid.jpeg

Craig and Sanford will never again be elected to public office. Their careers are over, I never said they were forced from office - You are just clueless.

At least Democrats are not hypocrites? They are the party of higher taxes and yet look at how many of the ones currently serving are tax cheats. - You are so clueless.

I could care less about Republicans. What I care about is the double standard that's applied to politicians. All politicians should be held to the same standard, you obviously don't support that. - You are really clueless.

McCain, who I'm glad lost and I didn't vote for, was implicated in the S&L scandal but was found to have done nothing illegal:

You are just so totally clueless.

welcome-to-fail.jpg

what the party and sleep around with chicks and gay stuff you could not work with, had to change to taxes? I guess you know the republicans are winning the battle for most sex scandles by far last few years, and had to change to something else..

Werbung:
what the party and sleep around with chicks and gay stuff you could not work with, had to change to taxes? I guess you know the republicans are winning the battle for most sex scandles by far last few years, and had to change to something else..

Why is it that every issue seems to come down to Republicans bashing Democrats, and vice versa?

Does anyone know what party the drunken louts that started the discussion belong to? Does it matter?

Back