North Korea backs down on Nukes, for food.

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
The United States announced a major diplomatic breakthrough with North Korea Wednesday.
Under an agreement reached in direct talks in Beijing last week, North Korea has agreed to allow the return of nuclear inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency, and has agreed to implement a moratorium on long-range missile tests, nuclear tests, and nuclear activities at Yongbyon, including uranium enrichment activities, the State Department said. In return, the United States will provide North Korea with a large food aid package.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/u-announces-diplomatic-breakthrough-north-korea-152331635.html

Sits down and prepares for the ranting about how this is evil, Obama is weak, and how the good parts have nothing to do with Obama...but blame of anything they don't like on him...

And ...go

Werbung:
Thats how liberals negotiate,, BE NICE TO THEM!!! BE NICE TO THEM!! Gee i wish the police can negotiate like the democrats do.

The Differance between liberals and conservitives. Liberals negotiate to make you very happy and satisfied. Conservitives negotiate like the Police do. I believe Steve McGarrett said this,, "" No Deals"" If Jack Lord was President of the United States this would be the result not negotating with the Chineese.
Explosion.gif

This isn't anything new. That's how the game is played with the North Koreans. They promise to play nice in return for food and money and then as soon as we leave they go back to their old ways.

Ready, set, fire.....

Remember Bill Clinton told albright to be nice to North Koreans? Its seems everytime a democrat gets into office they dont want to get tough with anybody. Jimmy Carter was weak,Bill Clinton was weak and now Barrack Obama is weak. Nixon was tough on North Koreans, So was Reagan and Bush. So what will Obama give to Jungs son? Ill bet you an autograph baseball from Derrick Jeter exchange for peace..

The sad part is that the really poor people that are starving to death never get the food. They are eating the bark off the trees and eating grass....if they can find any left.

The food mainly goes to feed government and the military with their families.

Well East Germany didnt last for long they unified why dont they just sit down with the North Korea tell then they only way to get a good economy with your peoples is to unified with the south.

Well East Germany didnt last for long they unified why dont they just sit down with the North Korea tell then they only way to get a good economy with your peoples is to unified with the south.

the leadership will never walk away. besides NK is a useful nuisance for China.

It is very disturbing listening to the right-wingers complain that the Democrats are not ruthless enough in their warmongering. Actually, the Democrats are even better warmongers than the Republicans! Democrat Woodrow Wilson got the US militarily involved in the pointless slaughter of World War I. The Democrats escalated the war in Vietnam. The Democrats invented the atomic bomb under FDR. The Democrats used the atomic bomb under Harry Truman. Harry Truman the Democrat also got us into the Korean War. Oh, and let's not forget the Democrat John F. Kennedy. John F. Kennedy invaded Cuba, or tried to. And John F. Kennedy brought the world to the brink of a nuclear holocaust during the Cuban missile crisis. Meanwhile, I think Obama has proven himself an excellent warlord.

(Oh by the Way I am a Trotskyist sympathizer and I defend North Korea against American imperialism!)

Werbung:
Back