Not gone... just been relaxing

top gun

I thought I'd start this thread just to bump the previous "closed" one.

I saw where Gip had thought that attendance was down due so some virus or something. I never had any problem & could get on anytime I liked... maybe others had problems, don't know. I personally was just very busy and took a break to do some other things. Sometimes you've just said all you have to say for the threads that are up and you know the evidence of your position is as clear as it can possibly get.

My thanks to Walter and this site and even the Conservatives that allow our differences to be so highlighted to the general public.

Whether I'm posting 10 posts per day or 3 posts in 2 months I really like knowing this site is open for business... because at any time it could be GO TIME!:cool:

Werbung:
There was something at the HOP that crashed my home computer and gave warnings on my lap top but Walter fixed it all.

I heard there were some technical problems at one point. Glad all is well for all now. Hope you're doing well.;)

What! You have a life outside of the internet? That must mean that there are other things besides HOP, and they don't reside in cyberspace. Wow!

Yes, this site was infested with something. People using Explorer evidently were not warned, but those of us on Firefox had to disable a safety function in order to get on. I took a vacation in order to avoid any nasty cyberbugs, and evidently so did a lot of others. It's all OK now, so we can drink the water and not worry about the turista.

Glad you're back, but hope you still have a real life.

What! You have a life outside of the internet? That must mean that there are other things besides HOP, and they don't reside in cyberspace. Wow!

Yes, this site was infested with something. People using Explorer evidently were not warned, but those of us on Firefox had to disable a safety function in order to get on. I took a vacation in order to avoid any nasty cyberbugs, and evidently so did a lot of others. It's all OK now, so we can drink the water and not worry about the turista.

Glad you're back, but hope you still have a real life.

Oh yeah I have a real life... but I value my friends on here as well.

Would hate to see this site disappear. I'm going to try and post more than I have the last couple months. Glad to see all is well with you... and the "water".

I had some issues, but not with the site just with it saying there was a issue, but then no real issue for me...I never left, someone has to stay here to bat the wing nuts around :)

Top Gun I hate you :)

Well you're probably the best one to do that batting around!:D

And pocket I'm really glad to see you again. Don't hate me brother!:D

Oh yeah I have a real life... but I value my friends on here as well.

Would hate to see this site disappear. I'm going to try and post more than I have the last couple months. Glad to see all is well with you... and the "water".

Glad you are back.

You know I REALLY value you Pops.:)

Werbung:
Back