NSA slides explain the PRISM data collection program

Werbung:
And I guess we are still pretending that PRISM is allowed to intentionally target Americans -- or in fact ANY person known to be inside the United States.

And I guess we are still pretending that PRISM is allowed to intentionally target Americans -- or in fact ANY person known to be inside the United States.

PRISM is just a tool, at issue is how the tool is operated.

and they have already admitted it was used "improperly". the only question is what are they have not admitted.

PRISM is just a tool, at issue is how the tool is operated.

and they have already admitted it was used "improperly". the only question is what are they have not admitted.

What exactly do you mean when you say they "admitted it was used improperly?" From my memory they admitted they inadvertently collected "some" data on Americans, but were then having trouble with that issue to the point of not even being able to access it to delete out of privacy concerns.

What exactly do you mean when you say they "admitted it was used improperly?" From my memory they admitted they inadvertently collected "some" data on Americans, but were then having trouble with that issue to the point of not even being able to access it to delete out of privacy concerns.

yes, that was what they admitted to. as well as saying Eric Holder "deleted" the improperly gained data. given this administration's record on truthfullness (remember Benghazi?) are you willing to accept what they say as gospel ? or perhaps as the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth .

Werbung:
There is no way to stop this program from being used for whatever purposes the powers that be want to used it.

That's like saying that there is no way the IRS can target people based on their political views. Or that operatives like Snowden can't access sensitive iclassified nformation.

Back