Nucear Terrorism

Umm.... I'm getting the impression that Truth-Bringer has major issues with you Sadistic Savior.

Oh boy does she. It irritates her to no end that people dont ignore me. She will address every member of the forum begging them to ignore me...it's like watching Wile E Coyote try to catch the Road Runner.

I would be really surprised if she hasnt already contacted the administrator in an attempt to get me banned.

So far, I've seen no evidence that you are a Nazi so what did I miss?!

She likes to take quotes from me way out of context, as she did above. Thats why she wont link to it. Because people will follow the link and see that she took it out of context.

I'm no fan of killing millions of innocents, much less a single innocent person, but that is the ugly fact of war.

It doesnt have to be. There is no point to retaliating against people who dont make the decisions anyway.

If we are assuming here that the US has already been hit, it is hard for me to rationalize another UN style approach which generally accomplishes little.

I gave an alternative to a UN-style solution.

Me: Most of them wouldnt care. MAD only works if the other party cares that they are retaliated against. If the other party see's death as a ticket to paradise, MAD no longer functions as a deterrant.

True if you are dealing only with the pawns that terrorist leaders send out to do their dirty work.

Most of the leaders believe the same thing. They are not rational. Bin Laden is just as convinced that he will go to paradise when he dies as any of his suicide-bombing minions are. If someone like that ever became a dictator, yes, they are fully capable of dying if they believe they can take us with them.

Middle Eastern governments that support these pawns and their terrorist networks care very much about self preservation.

The current ones do. In a chaotic situation such as Iraq, there is always the possibility that a radical could take power.

Well......trade sanctions have been tried and you saw how Saddam dealt with it.

Trade Sanctions will not result in a long-term policy change. That is why they are insufficient. That is why we cannot trust any non-democracy, no matter how benign.

Trade Sanctions mean nothing if the masses have no decision-making power anyway. Because the ruler(s) will always be the last to feel them.

Werbung:
They've got their own opinions. I'm just letting them know yours are slightly deranged...like when you admitted you'd kill 7 year old children if the government passed a law requiring you to do so. You're a good little Nazi, and that's all I'm trying to convey to people.

We welcome all viewpoints with scathing diatribes and venomous word attacks. That by no means indicates we actively want anyone to leave. The suggestion may come up but usually only as a point in conversation, rather than an actual request for someone to leave the board.

So, in all good faith...welcome, Sadistic Savior. We're probably going to attack every single one of your ideas, but that doesn't mean you aren't welcome.

When did I say that? Can you post a link to the quote for me?

I can't get on the ****************** site right now, due to the aforementioned problems. You you know very well that you said it. Then of course you tried to cover it up and say "Oh, but I'd try to leave the country first." Then I replied with "But the government is going to pass a law preventing people from leaving in order to avoid legal obligations." And then you realized you were trapped.

Be careful what you ask for S.S. I'll keep checking their site and you know you're about to be publically exposed.

I can't get on the ****************** site right now, due to the aforementioned problems. You you know very well that you said it.

You'll have to post a link to referesh my memory.

Be careful what you ask for S.S. I'll keep checking their site and you know you're about to be publically exposed.

I dont have a problem with you posting link to support your claims. You officially have my permission, heh heh

Truth-Bringer
If what you say is true, Will it not eventually surface in this forum as well? Everyone can then make their own call. No sense getting bent out of shape over it.

-Castle

Truth-Bringer
If what you say is true, Will it not eventually surface in this forum as well? Everyone can then make their own call. No sense getting bent out of shape over it.

-Castle

Castle, trust me, I'm not bent out of shape. Everyone's perception on this is wrong. You guys haven't dealt with S.S. as long as I have. Again, I'm just putting out a "disclaimer." And frankly, some of you may agree with many of his political opinions, so you will forgive many of his other shortcomings.

The guy's just so arrogant and full of himself, that's all. He's attacked numerous people on the other forum we were members of. I'm just giving you all a warning.

Who cares? Like Castle said, what he does on other forums doesn't really matter to us here. If he starts acting up here, then we'll take appropriate action. Until then, debate the issues.

You'll have to post a link to referesh my memory.

Here it is - the first post - I state "So if the government made a law stating people must murder one 7 year old child per year, you would have to do that?"

You reply:

"If its the law, yes."

Then you try and explain it away by saying it wouldn't legally be possible, etc., etc. But you did admit that you would kill 7 year old children if the government passed a law requiring you to do so. And that's why S.S. is the perfect name for a good little Nazi like you. Here's the link.

Me: You'll have to post a link to referesh my memory.

Here it is

Ah...allow me to post the full quote:

You: So if the government made a law stating people must murder one 7 year old child per year, you would have to do that?

Me: If its the law, yes. Of course it would never happen for obvious reasons. But it is legally possible. In your example, if I had no other choice, I would move to another nation and surrender my citizenship. Because America would no longer represent my ideals.

http://www.******************/viewtopic.php?t=20465&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=64

As you can see, I did not say that I would murder a 7 year old. I said that if your ridiculous example were to even come true, I would move to another nation before committing such an act.

I assumed the "you" in your quote was referring to people in general being bound by the law, not myself specifically.

For additional claraification, this statement was right above it:

You: So if you had a 7 year old son in this situation, and someone murdered him, you would just accept it, right?

Me: No...I would move to another country and/or work to put a stop to the law legally. Children are already legally murdered in this country. We use the euphemism of "abortion" to describe it. That doesnt mean I am out bombing abortion clinics.

http://www.******************/viewtopic.php?t=20465&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=64

Thanks for posting the link so we could clear up that little bit of confusion.

Werbung:
Back